I hate snow!

alexspop said:
Got a little dusting last night.:mad: Oh yeah, here are some pics of the new ride that I never got around to taking.:D

Looks like a R/T mini van

GADodgetech said:
Why didnt ya clean off the ferd? :aetsch:

That is my daughter's ride. If she wants it uncovered, she should get off her arse and help.

We got about 20 to 26 here,depends on where you measure.

I LOVE it ! :elefant: :rock: :D

We went off roading yesterday morning and got almost to the top of the mountain before we hit 6 foot drifts. :eek:

None of us could bust through them :mad:

The Bronco did really well and I had lots of fun ! :rock: :elefant: :D

Loved watching street driven only 4x4's with little all terrain tires slippin' and gettin' stuck

As Clint Eastwood said so well , " A man's gotta go know his limitations.":D

If they had asked,I would have pulled them out (for $20 :p :D )

GADodgetech said:
:needpics: Maybe I'll help :D :D :D :D :aetsch:

I didn't think you went that way:aetsch: :aetsch:

I get her all cleaned off, and then this happens.

we are supposed to get snow here tonight and all day tomorrow. they already closed the schools tomorrow. jees you'd think we were gonna get a blizzard. i doubt it even sticks.

eddie102870 said:
we are supposed to get snow here tonight and all day tomorrow. they already closed the schools tomorrow. jees you'd think we were gonna get a blizzard. i doubt it even sticks.

lol It was the same way when I lived in Gainesville, FL. I am so ready for summer.

here in texas we have about 6 in of snow on the ground... that is unherd of down here and it is still snowing

good thing i made a box full of snow balls for when the asshole nieghbor kids start throwing snow balls at the house :D

yep snowing this morning, supposed to get 3 to 5 inches today. will be a madhouse down here....lol

Its snowed 3 times here this year once in november and twice in december usually only snow once every 4 years or so!! remember phil saw his shadow so only 5 weeks left bring on the sunshine!!!

eddie102870 said:
yep snowing this morning, supposed to get 3 to 5 inches today. will be a madhouse down here....lol
Keep us updated with pictures Eddie (Eddie lives about 100 miles north of the Florida state line):rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Keep us updated with pictures Eddie (Eddie lives about 100 miles north of the Florida state line):rock: :rock:
will do, looks like its trying to stick:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back