I hate that 20 yo guys can afford lightnings now

The M122 is the blower they put on the new GT500's.

Seems like the m122 number has been around longer than the GT500s but I don't know jack about L's other than they're tasty and purty in my rearview :chain:
I know a Whippled one will prolly show me taillights though. :(

Seems like the m122 number has been around longer than the GT500s but I don't know jack about L's other than they're tasty and purty in my rearview :chain:
I know a Whippled one will prolly show me taillights though. :(

There's only a few of us m122 Blown lightnings that exist. Its uncharted territory

There's m122 L with a t56 swap. What are the odds.
All these lightning guys want to say is our trucks cost so much money and are so expensive to mod. So because I have the money to do so they are better than me???
You are obviously looking for entertainment by saying "all"

Last edited:
All (meaning all of the owners posting in the thread in the first post) these lightning guys want to say is our trucks cost so much money and are so expensive to mod. So because I have the money to do so they are better than me??? Weird. And I say to them if all they want to do is go fast for cheap than why did they pIck there truck?? They might not be on the level of expense ours are but they are still expensive to go fast.

You can't, but I can and did. Is this acceptable?

Good to know. Why is the M122 used by the L guys?
It's a better alternative to the stock blower but not as good as a twin screw. no one has yet to turn the wick up on a m122. I personally would save about $2000-$2400 for a used 2.3 whipple so it bolts on and is easy to get info on. But to each his own.
Sorry homie. My all pertained to all the lightning guys talking shit in that thread.
no worries.

It's a better alternative to the stock blower but not as good as a twin screw. no one has yet to turn the wick up on a m122. I personally would save about $2000-$2400 for a used 2.3 whipple so it bolts on and is easy to get info on. But to each his own.

Agreed. Its a way of turning the hp up safely. More like safer. Nothings safe with boost

It's all in the tune.
keep drinking the kool aid....
Agreed. Its a way of turning the hp up safely. More like safer.
The tune should pull timing when IAT2's get over 150. But more efficient air is best which is why it's safer.

My only grip is people throwing the m122 on stock blocks. You can have a faster/quicker truck with money else where. Then again, it's not all about a time slip to some.

Last edited:
keep drinking the kool aid....

The tune should pull timing when IAT2's get over 150. But more efficient air is best which is why it's safer.

My only grip is people throwing the m122 on stock blocks. You can have a faster/quicker truck with money else where. Then again, it's not all about a time slip to some.

Stock block truck over hereeee. But I have plenty of mods to back it up

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back