I hate that 20 yo guys can afford lightnings now

It's a stock internals, bolt on engine. It's a 6 speed with lightened flywheel, my alum DS,my UD pulley, my SnakeBite exhaust, my ported intake, Belager headers, Roe TB,K&N CAI and tune :burnout:
That should be a good run for a stock blower L with a lower pulley and supporting mods. Plenty of those around Texas. If you ask in the texas section on LR, some should be game.

Only 10 close to me is 1badtrk. And he is still a little quicker than me. That paxton is a beast.

That should be a good run for a stock blower L with a lower pulley and supporting mods. Plenty of those around Texas. If you ask in the texas section on LR, some should be game.

Only 10 close to me is 1badtrk. And he is still a little quicker than me. That paxton is a beast.

Umm a GT500 blower isn't stock, lol! I'll run him regardless though. I eaten Eaton's by the half dozen :)

I know that feeling I'm laid off also that's why my truck is forsale

This explains a lot....I forgive you for having such a hard on for me, after all id feel like a looser if i had to sell my truck because i was too lazy to work to pay for it...and all this time i just figured you were 5 foot nothing and just had little man syndrome :dontknow:

Last edited:
This explains a lot....I forgive you for having such a hard on for me, after all id feel like a looser if i had to sell my truck because i was too lazy to work to pay for it...and all this time i just figured you were 5 foot nothing and just had little man syndrome :dontknow:
Good Morning, Paul. After reading this post, I am concerned about you. I mean, usually you just tell us how you really feel. Now you are holding back.. It's almost as if you have gone PC on us. Are you alright?

The hell?

I can see how you might be confused. It's OK since you're still kinda new. :D Hang around here long enough and you'll find that we are not just a forum, we are one big dysfunctional family.

QFT!!!!

I can see how you might be confused. It's OK since you're still kinda new. :D Hang around here long enough and you'll find that we are not just a forum, we are one big dysfunctional family.

Haha I don't plan on going anywhere, so I'm sure I'll learn

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back