I have colon cancer.

May The Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you.

May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

Numbers 6:24

Best wishes sent for you Jack. Just another hurdle to get over...

Glad you have the ability to stay positive with all you have been through.

Here's to a speedy recovery... :beer:

Last edited:
Prayers sent.

If it makes you feel a little better, I've had about 4 different friends diagnosed with this in the past year, some more advanced than others. Everyone of them has had a full recovery.

i am a firm believer that cancer is caused by love. anyone who is loved by many people is susceptible, i feal you must be loved, and will continue to be loved by many. thoughts are with you, and you have the correct attitude, do what the docs say, PERIOD.

Get past this Jack so you can come to the Nats next year and beat the shit out of us.

Jack, i am sorry to hear about this. I will be praying for you.

Ah, shit...... So sorry to hear this, Jack.

May God grant you peace and a complete healing.....

God bless and enlighten your doctors that they may succeed in eradicating all the cancer....

May God's Peace overwelm you with confidence and may His Grace be upon you.

tadp

Thoughts and prayers from Betty and myself. You are a tough old bird I know you will beat it.

my aunt (65 years) was diagnosed last year with coloncancer... full recovery.

keep your head up

:rock: Prayers are coming your way still. As soon as you are able we will do a Test and Tune with the Red trucks!:rock:

Sorry to hear this Jack. But you will get through this, like so many others have. This is just one of those tests that life throws at ya. And I'm sure you'll handle it fine. :)

Sorry to hear that you are going through this Jack. Early detection is good. I have every confidence that you'll pull through just fine. Well wishes and prayers sent.

On a side note, with removing 8 to 10 inches of tubing you'll be tooting a couple octaves higher.:D Good luck with the surgery.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back