I have colon cancer.

FSTJACK said:
I have not been able to eat anything solid since last Monday evening.

When they cut into the colon it goes to "sleep" for at least a week.

I will be fed by IV for another week but that is a good thing as I can afford to loose quite a few lbs.

This will be my last post for a while as we are leaving for the hospital

Be good to one another.
See you soon my friend.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Jack goes in today at 3pm cali time guys, send ya prayers to him around that time, I know he will def appreciate it:rock:

He is really touched by all the support everyone has given him:) :congrats:
We'll all talk at ya when your out good luck from the other side:rock: :rock: :rock:

I hate to hear such things. My grandfather had a section of his Colon removed last year also he is now doing fine at 82 yrs old. My prayers are with you and you will be fine!

Thoughts and prayers are with you Jack!

Best of luck for a complete recovery!

my ex-MIL had this same thing, and she has been cancer free for over 10 years!

As of 7am cali time theystill hadnt operated yet i didnt get the call till this morn i have been callin back with no answer so he may be in now as soon as i here will let yall kno

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
As of 7am cali time theystill hadnt operated yet i didnt get the call till this morn i have been callin back with no answer so he may be in now as soon as i here will let yall kno
Thanks for the update Tony, no need to call me back.

Any idea why they haven't started the surgery yet?

Sorry i got bad service but no news yet been cqllin but no answer so maybe they ha e started surgery. I will keep trin guys an will post asap

Just got off the phone with his wife, jack is now out of surgery and in recovery and doing fine but heavily medicated for now, but she said all went well. The doctor had a long surgery before jacks and was very tired and that is the reason for delaying his surgery

But it was succsesful and he is doin well guys

Thanks

That is great news .... Thanks for the update Tony

:rock: Good news!
Get well soon Jack

Great News...Thanks for the update Tony...
Get well soon Jack

God Bless you Jack

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back