I have colon cancer.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Breaking news!
Jack odonnell goes postel on hospital employees!

Lol well ses jack had a very rough night, after nine years of being on oxycoten they wouldnt let him have any aftr surgery so and with his high tolerance to pain they wasnt giving him a correct dosage
So last night about ten thirtymargo gets a call to come to the hospital immediatly!
Seems our fearless leader was taking any an all persons on untill thwy got his meds corrected

So now he is back resting well and on a synthetic morphine

Hopefully by tomorrow i will be able to speak with the man himself

Side note
Tmorrow is his an margos. Thirty year anniversary

Congrats to the both!
Sounds like the Jack I know hehe. I drove by the Scripps in Torrey Pines yesterday, but wasn't sure if that was the one he was at. Thought about stopping but I had all the kids with me, that wouldn't have been good for Jack's recuperation lol.

Just got off the phone with his wife, jack is now out of surgery and in recovery and doing fine but heavily medicated for now, but she said all went well. The doctor had a long surgery before jacks and was very tired and that is the reason for delaying his surgery

But it was succsesful and he is doin well guys

Thanks

Prayer is a wonderful thing. Glad Jack is on the road to recovery. Also glad that he decided to share it with his other family. Just goes to show you how awesome this place is even when others don't feel the same.

I am sure I speak for us all in saying, "we are prayin' for a fast recovery each and everyday"

Side note: Thanks for all you do on here Jack that I don't know about!;)

Just got off the phone with his wife, jack is now out of surgery and in recovery and doing fine but heavily medicated for now, but she said all went well. The doctor had a long surgery before jacks and was very tired and that is the reason for delaying his surgery

But it was succsesful and he is doin well guys

Thanks

Prayer is a wonderful thing. Glad Jack is on the road to recovery. Also glad that he decided to share it with his other family. Just goes to show you how awesome this place is even when others don't feel the same.

I am sure I speak for us all in saying, "we are prayin' for a fast recovery each and everyday"

Side note: Thanks for all you do on here Jack that I don't know about!;)

Thanks for the updates.

Jack, the prayers are still supported from our family.

Damn. I've been in Alaska fishing for the last week and off the grid. I just read all 17 pages of posts. What a great family we have here.

Jack I know you will bet this. I know I can't do anything for you in socal but if you need anything done with your truck here in Portland let me know.

Tony thanks for the updates.

Jack I know you will beat the cancer and be back here in town so I can buy you that steak.

My prayers are with you.

Don

Thoughts, prayers, and best wishes for a speedy recovery....keeping my fingers crossed for you.....you are truly one of the best people I have ever met.....

Silverback said:
Any updates Stinker?:dontknow:
yesterday was the first day he was out and rested, so I really didnt want to bother him, I figure if we know Jack he was either sleeping or hitting the phones with is close friends, so I wanted him to rest some, but actually gonna give him a shout right now and see how he is buddy:)

yesterday was the first day he was out and rested, so I really didnt want to bother him, I figure if we know Jack he was either sleeping or hitting the phones with is close friends, so I wanted him to rest some, but actually gonna give him a shout right now and see how he is buddy:)
Thanks Stinker.:rock:

Just got off the phone with Margo, Jack is sleeping well at the moment,

but seems he is still having a problem with the pain medication, they had a meeting today with the medical person that perscribes the pain meds? anyway they are trippling his medication and putting him on every 15 minute hit, seems Jack has a super high tolerance against most meds:eek:

but she is hoping tomorrow, he will be able to make a few calls, she hopes the new schedule of meds will help him some, he tried to get out of bed today and jsut wasnt happening she said, and he has to do some physical therapy to be able to get around, get it body parts back awake so that he will be able to leave
she said earliest may be saturday, if things work out.

so as of now, he is doing fine, needs to get into therapy, and hopefullly the shot big enough to knock down an elephant , will be able to knock down some of his pain:eek:

Part of that pain issue my be the Fibromyalgia kicking in high gear. It's too bad they have to give him so much to "kill" the pain. Sometimes that stuff is harder to come back from than surgery. :( :( :(

Thanks for the update, Tony.

Don't sweat it Jack! My homiees out here in the J-Pan got your back!!!! Praying for you and everything! I can't wait to hear all sorts of positive results from you because I got faith that this will get better! Please don't beat up the pretty nurses....I like pretty nurses.

Get well very soon Jack!!! Please!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back