I have colon cancer.

Just talking with Jack on the phone, he is now home,he got to come home today, but still in serious pain:eek:
And in speaking with him , they think they are going to have to go back in at a later date, he is scheduled to go back to the doctor next week.

but at this time he is still hurting badly, they have him still heavily medicated,
he is glad to be home, but you can tell in his voice that he is def trying hard to hide the pain:eek:

Prayers for ya Bud

Jeff

Good to hear he is home. I dont know him as well as some of you but I still keep him in my thoughts and prayers and hope that he will make a quick and strong recovery.

talked with him yesterday too he just made it home but he had to go. his daughter just had walked in. still praying he gets through this. said a he was going to need chemo but we never finished the conversation.

Spoke with Jack a coupl'a days ago, amigos.

Please keep him in your prayers....seriously.

This boy is not out of the woods yet. And prayers, good vibes, positive energy- whatever you can muster will go far in supporting Jack in his fight against this fkn cancer....

Don't take this lightly. Even the few friends that I have on this forum proved that their (your) prayers, love and support can do miracles for someone with such a disease threatening them.... Lynette is doing better... And Jack will , too....

Continue to bump, love and support Jack with the your spirit powers.

D

Cmon Jack get yourself well and we will all have a GTG in Europe.
All the guys over there will pay for you to come over lol :D :D :D :D
Mick from the other side of the pond:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

While flying at Flight Level 250 (25,000 feet), I said a prayer for you the other day Jack. It was my hope that being that much closer to God, he would listen to me....I think he's still mad at me for not driving my truck the last few months though! ;) Still thinking about you Brother!

I talked with him the other day, he is def doing alot better, I think he has to go back for some test and kemo or however you spell it, but he seems to be doing better but still really sore

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back