I have colon cancer.

As I stated a couple weeks ago Jack, you are in our thoughts and prayers, so I know you will be fine.

Besides, you are a tough old Irish bastard, who will refuse to let this beat you.

I love you sir, in that non-gay way.

I have also sent you a PM.

Take care my friend.

It isn't easy to share something this personal with just anyone, thank you for letting us know and allowing us to share your pain and troubles with the rest of us.

All the best and please keep us posted.

Wil

Thanks again to all of you for your offers of prayers and thoughts.

This is just another thing that i will get through.

The man has taken me this far and will not abandon me at this point.

I trust he still has work for me to do for him...............:rock::rock::rock::rock:

you can beat it! positive attitude is 80% my dad just beat it after a 4 year battle. he was stage 4 and terminal when diagnosed. after a year of kemo and 2 new drugs and 2 liver resect's he is going GREAT it can be beat and will be beat! just remember life is all about hurtles and with family friends and positivity you will sail right over! were all here for you and will be praying for you. BEST OF LUCK!!! ill be praying like i did 4 my dad.

FSTJACK said:
Thanks again to all of you for your offers of prayers and thoughts.

This is just another thing that i will get through.

The man has taken me this far and will not abandon me at this point.

I trust he still has work for me to do for him...............:rock::rock::rock::rock:
.... he does, your not going anywhere until you run that "Silver-Truck"...:aetsch:

:itsme: Love You,
Jerry

Prayers are definitely on the way bro... Colon Cancer definitely has many treatable options in its early stages. Have a strong faith in God that he will direct your doctors to perform the procedures without any issues. Good luck man...

Jack - you have a great attitude and that is key. Prayers are with you. With these two, you can beat this. Good luck.

I went through a colon resection myself because of a diverticulitus rupture. I know it's not the same but if you have any questions about the procedure or the recovery don't hesitate to give me a call. I can be reached at 786-236-0189.

Good luck Jack. Prayers sent.

thoughts, prayers, and love on the way...you're not going anywhere 'cause we still need you to babysit us.

All our thoughts and prayers are with you Jack. Scripps Mercy Hospital is top notch. They also have some pretty cute nurses:D

Last edited:
Silverback said:
As I stated a couple weeks ago Jack, you are in our thoughts and prayers, so I know you will be fine.

Besides, you are a tough old Irish bastard, who will refuse to let this beat you.

I love you sir, in that non-gay way.

I have also sent you a PM.

Take care my friend.

with a silverback blessing, thats a good sign for you Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Back