I Hereby Nominate K-Man for Car Guy Sainthood

John Hennessey

Reaction score
As many of you have followed the saga of Walt's truck, we have been chasing an elusive oil management issue (ie, smoking mosquito sprayer) on his Venom 1000 Twin Turbo. All we could do to try to fix the problem was to change one part at a time to locate the culprit. Well we found it last week and the big 1006 rw hp truck smokes no more.

All of you already know what a great guy Walt is. But I just wanted to say that his patience with the situation and his confidence in allowing me to fix the problem goes way above and beyond what anyone should be expected to deal with.

Anyway, Walt - your "big girl" will be headed back to Tulsa this coming week. Thanks again for being such a great customer and friend.

CONGRATULATIONS WALT! I really hope everything goes good from here on out:D :dancing:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock: I hope John is paying for this job :D :dontknow: :star:

Congratulations Walt, there is a God ............... maybe it can be shipped straight to Bakersfield for this weekend and if it blows Dan can fix it along with Mikes :star: :dancing:

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply John, Im sure many of us want to know...What was the problem causing the smoking?

Glad to hear this Walt! I hope you finally get some enjoyment with your truck.

John Hennessey said:
As many of you have followed the saga of Walt's truck, we have been chasing an elusive oil management issue (ie, smoking mosquito sprayer) on his Venom 1000 Twin Turbo. All we could do to try to fix the problem was to change one part at a time to locate the culprit. Well we found it last week and the big 1006 rw hp truck smokes no more.

All of you already know what a great guy Walt is. But I just wanted to say that his patience with the situation and his confidence in allowing me to fix the problem goes way above and beyond what anyone should be expected to deal with.

Anyway, Walt - your "big girl" will be headed back to Tulsa this coming week. Thanks again for being such a great customer and friend.

John, wow never expected this.....Thank YOU!!!!......I am glad the girl is coming home next week.....I need to fall in love with her again...:(:(

I will post pics when she is returned....Thanks again John...I am sure your tired of all my calls to you....:(

YAHOOOOOOOOO....my truck is coming HOME!!!!!!!!!:star: :star:

Awesome news for both of you! :dancing: :dancing:

Can't wait for delivery day. :rock:

post a pick of the tires smokin, that bitch ought to be bad

K-80-123 said:
John, wow never expected this.....Thank YOU!!!!......I am glad the girl is coming home next week.....I need to fall in love with her again...:(:(

I will post pics when she is returned....Thanks again John...I am sure your tired of all my calls to you....:(

YAHOOOOOOOOO....my truck is coming HOME!!!!!!!!!:star: :star:

Walt,

There are times in a Man's life where sometimes on a whim, he engages in what at first may seem unrealistic or impractical. Those times, that become less and less frequent as he gets older, usually lead to life stories that stay with him. Stories that upon reflection years later, bring a wry little smile to his face. A smile who's meaning and inspiration he keeps to himself, but a smile that lifts him above other men. Now is one of those times Walt. Get in the truck and drive to Famoso.

That is the best invitation I could come up with.....:D

Gee Walt, sainthood is certainly well deserved. Even if your three miracles are all made manifest in superhuman patience alone. I do hope that your girl comes home "right" and that she stays that way for a long, long time....

SD

Silent D said:
Gee Walt, sainthood is certainly well deserved. Even if your three miracles are all made manifest in superhuman patience alone. I do hope that your girl comes home "right" and that she stays that way for a long, long time....

SD

As always, SD said it best! ;) Good luck with the truck, Walt. You are a Saint in my mind, for sure! :star: :rock:

Yea, See you in Bakersfield......

Jeff

Alright Peaches. Great news by god.

Now all we have to do is get the charges dropped for Smoke, Indy on his feet and posting again, and Mikey a god damn job and all will be well in the SRT/10 universe.

Been meaning to ask and keep forgetting. How is your mother-in-law doing? Hope all is well and she is back to normal.

Silverback said:
Now all we have to do is get the charges dropped for Smoke, Indy on his feet and posting again, and Mikey a god damn job and all will be well in the SRT/10 universe.

I'll drink to that! :cheers:

Walt,

Any chance of us getting some vid of you doing 1,006hp donuts?:p :D :rock:

I hope all goes well for you when you get it home.:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back