I Hereby Nominate K-Man for Car Guy Sainthood

John Hennessey said:
As many of you have followed the saga of Walt's truck, we have been chasing an elusive oil management issue (ie, smoking mosquito sprayer) on his Venom 1000 Twin Turbo. All we could do to try to fix the problem was to change one part at a time to locate the culprit. Well we found it last week and the big 1006 rw hp truck smokes no more.

All of you already know what a great guy Walt is. But I just wanted to say that his patience with the situation and his confidence in allowing me to fix the problem goes way above and beyond what anyone should be expected to deal with.

Anyway, Walt - your "big girl" will be headed back to Tulsa this coming week. Thanks again for being such a great customer and friend.

John what gives...you said by phone to me that my truck would be here today....I talked to your driver tonight....he is coming to Tulsa to pick up a car....but my truck is not on his trailer.....I am offically confused I thought it would be here this week....:dontknow:

Please let me know what is going on...I tried to call you and left a voice mail for you.....please call and let me know when I should expect delivery.

Walt

That sucks...I hope he just forgot...

K-80-123 said:
John what gives...you said by phone to me that my truck would be here today....I talked to your driver tonight....he is coming to Tulsa to pick up a car....but my truck is not on his trailer.....I am offically confused I thought it would be here this week....:dontknow:

Please let me know what is going on...I tried to call you and left a voice mail for you.....please call and let me know when I should expect delivery.

Walt

Perhaps sainthood is not enough for what you're going thru, Walt..... Sorry...

SD

K-80-123 said:

Walt

uhh-ohh.....

K-80-123 said:

Walt

DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

John, left me a message this AM said the truck will ship today!!!!!

i hope it makes it to you safe, i bet you cant wait to get it back i wouldnt sleep till it was home safe

Excuse the lecture but...there is no better concept than "doing things right the first time"...

John may be the most vocal exponent of this philosophy, now....I hope.

Does anyone know the brand of the turbos that were removed? Also, were they 60mm or 76 mm? The reason I ask is that my brother called me and said that there was an ebay auction for a pair of precision turbos (76mm I think)...again, this knowledge is 2nd or 3rd hand, but I think he said they came with some accesories and plumbing.:dontknow: :confused:

Blakewilder said:
Does anyone know the brand of the turbos that were removed? Also, were they 60mm or 76 mm? The reason I ask is that my brother called me and said that there was an ebay auction for a pair of precision turbos (76mm I think)...again, this knowledge is 2nd or 3rd hand, but I think he said they came with some accesories and plumbing.:dontknow: :confused:

Blake mine has a pair of 67MM and those are the ones that were replaced....and they were from Precision.

Walt

K-80-123 said:
John, left me a message this AM said the truck will ship today!!!!!
Maybe this time he remembered to put it on the truck :dontknow:

Walt, you are one patient man. God Bless you!!:D Please let us know as soon as she is safely home:rock:

Walt , jsut curious now as to what numbers I should end up with? Im running 67mm's also:D

Glad she's headin home for ya bro, I'll get a run out there and we'll load er up with beer and shot guns and do some huntin:D

Stinker said:
Walt , jsut curious now as to what numbers I should end up with? Im running 67mm's also:D

Glad she's headin home for ya bro, I'll get a run out there and we'll load er up with beer and shot guns and do some huntin:D
stinky, you should hit 900hp. no problem.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back