I keep getting called out by ricers

JAYSSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a subaru Sti and a honda civic call me out. This time I bet a little money on this race. There was a 3 lane road some were here in the desert. :D so I went ahead and raced no cops this time :D and once a again I smoked them both. I got the STI about 5 car lenghths and the civic about 8 cars so basicly I killed them...fun night the race money i won went streight to my gas tank and now hopfully those ricers will leave me alone for a while:D

I know the feeling;) I had several guys blow up buy me in town on crotch rockets yesterday and rared them up right at my door:dontknow: :D

kyle's srt10 said:
I know the feeling;) I had several guys blow up buy me in town on crotch rockets yesterday and rared them up right at my door:dontknow: :D

Haha those stupid ricers dont know whats coming for them:D

mauiSRT/10 said:
The grocery getter took out the fart cans!!!! Nice job dude!

patrick

next time im gonna pull my trailer with me and then race them again:D

mauiSRT/10 said:
Yeah, like those hemi commercials back in 03!!!!:rock:

Let em wind up their rubber bands tight............they'll still lose!! LOL

patrick

haha ya there you go I gona pull my rhino and quads on my trailer then I can say you got beat by a truck pulling toys:D

JAYSSRT said:
haha ya there you go I gona pull my rhino and quads on my trailer then I can say you got beat by a truck pulling toys:D

LOL................at the next stoplight roll down your window and say....."oh were you guys racing me"? LOL:D :burnout:

patrick

Nice kills bud...They don't realize even for a truck we are BADASS...They will never learn...:rock:

04 SRT 10 said:
Nice kills bud...They don't realize even for a truck we are BADASS...They will never learn...:rock:

Ya they keep talking even though they got beat:dontknow:

Nice! But watch out for the SUBIE WRX STI...Several departments in NJ have some on loan/trial period as undercover patrol cars...and the dept i work for is looking into one, or something like it to "blend in" better than our unmarked Charger! That would be a bad ending to a street race!;) (but not the worst case)

ya wath out for them undercover bitches... lol.. but a wrx sti should be a close race but you should still kick some butt ... well if your a stock rc you can anyway not sure about you qc's ... :0)

The sti I raced was owned by some punk 16 year old kid that his mommy and daddy bought him and thinks his car is fast:D..but its not so I smoked him from a dig.....:D I wouldnt mind doing it again next time I will bring a camera and take his money again:rock:

Good Kill.. on a side note since the undercover cops were brought up.. theres a town just north of mine they have....unmarked Z-28, 06 Durango,dakota.... they also have an damn mini van...they set up for speed traps........the police are getting tricky! lol

That happened to me just yesterday. But the ricer was some little POS Civic hatchback in desperate need of a paintjob and hubcaps harboring some hispanic kids rolling three deep.. what a joke. They rolled up next to me on the interstate gunning the buzzing sewing machine motor.. but it wasn't worth my time, safety or fuel so I looked at them and did a 70 mph laugh. They eventually got the point and fell back. Nope, no free SRT show kids and no kill. I would have been ashamed to report otherwise.:dontknow:

JAYSSRT said:
a subaru Sti and a honda civic call me out. This time I bet a little money on this race. There was a 3 lane road some were here in the desert. :D so I went ahead and raced no cops this time :D and once a again I smoked them both. I got the STI about 5 car lenghths and the civic about 8 cars so basicly I killed them...fun night the race money i won went streight to my gas tank and now hopfully those ricers will leave me alone for a while:D

Dude Sti's are bad how did you beat the sti by 5 car lengths with a stock Qc???

Annu Kumar said:
Dude Sti's are bad how did you beat the sti by 5 car lengths with a stock Qc???

1.The sti is stock.

2.My truck not stock Volant CAI, Magnaflow Exaust, New Tires

3. The stupid kid prolly mised a gear.:dontknow:

4. My trucks automatic so I dont miss gears:dontknow:

and thats about it:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back