I keep getting called out by ricers

I'm not defending rice but there is some fast imports out there! One day one of you guys might get surprised.

I am here in Japan, and there is a Japanese guy with a SRT-10 Ram 06, here that I seen I talked to him, well the best I could and I rode with him and he took me to this place in Hiroshima that is filled with everything, and the STI's that they have here are way more advanced than the US models, they do not have all the limitations that we might, however his truck was barely getting 550 and for the weight:power ratio it was slow. They skylines here are off the chain, and these boys come to play it might seem little but these cars are quick, i actually seen a new NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R, and let me tell you it is a beast. The use ricers have nothing on these boys. Supras rolling 1500hp easy. But, I will take some pictures and I will post them oh and there is a GT500 out here a Nasty purple one. however,owning a 04 lighting and a 04SRT-10 RC, i know the 10's have so much potential. I will take some video's and let you see these bad ass car's.

A ricer may be fast but then it is only a fast ricer that is still a ricer....sorry, I cant understand politically correct thinking..:dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
A ricer may be fast but then it is only a fast ricer that is still a ricer....sorry, I cant understand politically correct thinking..:dontknow:

:dito: :dito: :dito:

Nothing like big block american muscle:rock:

oh yea nothing beats all motor, and big cam's. trust me and nothing ever will replace that sound in my mind,

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back