I like this truck

amtrucker22

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Except for the stripe on the front. Did he really mean to do that? Other than that the black and yellow is a great combo (opposite of mine). Looks like some decent visual mods. :dontknow:

LINK

Yea it seems odd for three owners with so little of mileage. But the truck has some age on it as they all do now. Could of just had an easy low mile life or a hard low mile life. Thats the chance ya take on any used vehicle. The black wheels are making think to try some plasti dip...i just like fhe shiny wheels on the black paint so maybe ill try it down the road.

I browsed through the pictures till I got to the interior ones. I just finished cleaning up the vomit off my keyboard to type this.....

Except for the stripe on the front. Did he really mean to do that? Other than that the black and yellow is a great combo (opposite of mine). Looks like some decent visual mods. :dontknow:

LINK

The stripes mimick the 2010 viper in which the stripes narrow toward the front:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
The stripes mimick the 2010 viper in which the stripes narrow toward the front:D

definitely looks better on the car then the truck in my opinion. Maybe it is the amount of real estate the truck has to cover on the front? :dontknow:

Now that I really look at the interior some more, there is too much yellow in there. I like the head rest but he did over do this.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back