i miss my truck

ndn01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the truck been in the shop for over three weeks;check engine light,passenger side air not cooling,and a short in the subwoofer wiring,and oil change.i been driving my 01 ford f250 5.4l superduty 4x4,it's has shorty headers,jet chip,k&n filter,dual exhaust w/magnaflows.i keep forgetting that i'm not in the srt10 when i accellerate.please Maroone Dodge,fix my truck and send her home.:(

ndn01 said:
the truck been in the shop for over three weeks;check engine light,passenger side air not cooling,and a short in the subwoofer wiring,and oil change.i been driving my 01 ford f250 5.4l superduty 4x4,it's has shorty headers,jet chip,k&n filter,dual exhaust w/magnaflows.i keep forgetting that i'm not in the srt10 when i accellerate.please Maroone Dodge,fix my truck and send her home.:(

gremlins, probably came out of the jap amp for the sub

ndn01 said:
I feel your pain bro.....1 week w/o truck..in transmission shop....got me stuck in a pos Mitsubishi Bone Stock Lancer...had to change my driving habits since this thing is so slow I can't even cut across traffic in it.....by the way for that little of work you better check your odometer, they're out joy riding in it....and by experience don't take your vehicles to ANY maronee dealer's regardless of make...they all suck

Last edited:
ndn01 said:
hey at least you got a newer model DD i drive a 92 exploder 2door talk about dissapointment from the 10 to that:D

ndn01 said:

Where you located? What Maroone Dodge?

Just checking. If it was the one by me (in Delray) I would advise you to RUN there and get it out.
Almost sounds like I am with the rest saying get it out of that one too.

3 weeks? Thats nothing!

I bought my truck a month(ish) ago. Drove it twice. Spun rod bearing. It's still sitting at the dealership. Haven't even started the rebuild yet so lets add a few more weeks/months without the truck:( But since I only drove it twice I didn't get too used to it so I guess it's not too bad for me.

What did they say about the passenger air not cooling? My wife says the right side doesn't cool as well as the left side.

EMT/SRT said:
What did they say about the passenger air not cooling? My wife says the right side doesn't cool as well as the left side.
The 06's are real bad with one of the doors breaking off, blocking air flow to the driver side, 05's dont have this problem.

GADodgetech said:
The 06's are real bad with one of the doors breaking off, blocking air flow to the driver side, 05's dont have this problem.

Oh okay. Thanks!

Can you elaborate. The same thing happens on both my 06's. Thanks.

blackviper said:
Can you elaborate. The same thing happens on both my 06's. Thanks.
In the HVAC housing, one of the mode doors simply breaks off. Wherever it falls it blocks air flow. you have to pull the dash back and change out the top of the HVAC housing. I've probaly done about 30 of them here in my area.

ndn01 said:
my dealer is prembroke pines Maroone near I-75.

If you live that close why didnt I see you at Earls GTG's
Good Luck she will be back before you know it:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back