I need my smileys or I'll go apeshit! Please!!

Just make sure the curser is where you want the smiley then click on the any of the faces to the right.....you can also click "more" at the bottom of the faces and a whole new window will open..:)

:D When you reply to a thread, there is a button below the text box that says Go Advanced. Click on it and you can include smileys.:D

Thanks guys, but still doesn't work? I've used them on many other site with no issues. I even looked through my user cp and couldn't find a reason they wouldn't work.

That's odd. Maybe it's because you live in Waco. hehe. Do you happen to know Paige Pennington? She lives in Waco. About 40 years old.

:dontknow: :D :dontknow: :D :dontknow: :D :dontknow: :D :dontknow: :D :dontknow: :D :dontknow: :D :dontknow: :D :dontknow: :D :dontknow: :D

ChrisAZ said:
That's odd. Maybe it's because you live in Waco. hehe. Do you happen to know Paige Pennington? She lives in Waco. About 40 years old.

No, not yet anyway! Who is she? Let me look in the phone book! I'll be damned, sure enough she lives right down the road from where I work. Is she hot?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :laugh: :laugh: :ciao: :ciao: :wavey: :wavey: :musicus: :musicus: :musicus: :hahaha:

:wavey: :wavey: :party: :bootyshake: :motz: :motz: :dancing: :stupido2: :damnmate: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :aetsch: :captain:

:embarassed: :beerglass: :withstupid: :afraid: :bandit: :birthday: :thefinger: :canabis: :needpics: :bs: Dammit

:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch: :aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

Under "User CP/Edit Options" go all the way down to "Miscellaneous Options" and make sure your in WYSIWYG mode. If your in text only mode I don't think they will show.

Attachments

• MO.jpg
    MO.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 17
Let's see if that worked, makes sense! Damnit, still doesn't work. Now that I think about it, I can't use any of the text menu, like bold,colors, underline, etc.? WTF???

O.K. I need to clarify this up a little. The smileys are in their normal little box and the " more" icon is there as well as the text tool box. When I click on any of them it does nothing. I did try the wysiwyg deal and standard format and nothing happened on any of them?

What browser are you using??

:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats:

VENOMOUS1 said:
O.K. I need to clarify this up a little. The smileys are in their normal little box and the " more" icon is there as well as the text tool box. When I click on any of them it does nothing. I did try the wysiwyg deal and standard format and nothing happened on any of them?

So then, that means we won't be seeing any smileys in your posts? You need a panty dropping smiley.. ;) That'll be cool.

................That reminds me.. I know of a forum based on local performance cars in Houston that has an apeshit smiley.. Wish I could get it to work here.

Do they work on any other forums? If not then it's a browser or computer setting. If they do work on other forums and just not here then it's a setting in your User CP........I think.

Yep they work on all the forums I am a member of except this one? I've gone through the user cp and haven't found anything yet. I did change a few things but to no avail.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back