I need some help please read.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I have spoken with many of the members today on this and would like to see if any of the members of the forum would like to help.

this is gonna be straight forward and quick.

Another member and myself would like to get together with the members of the forum and do something nice for someone.

I do not want to speak of the person to whom would recieve this present, and ask that no one else do either please.

What I ask is that if you would like to help monetarily to please either pm me, or email (prefered) me and I will give you the details.

And again ask that you please not say anything on the forum or contact the person as it will be a surprise.

We can't take long tho for reasons some will find out, so I will stop all donations next friday .

all donations and amounts will be kept and given to the recipient.

Any and all donations will be highly appreciated for a very worthy cause.

but please I am actually begging everyone not to mention it on the forum, hint of it on the forum, or contact the member please.

my email is [email protected] or pm JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE and you can also donate with CC payment, or send check or money order. paypal is [email protected]

thank you all
Tony Sawyer
ps and after contacting me if, please do not feel like you "have" to donate, all communications with me are kept private.

if the mods need to move this to another section please do. but please do not put in offensive, I would like to keep it on track, thank you

Last edited:
also if anyone feels the need to pm other members on this subject please feel free to do so, but please just ask them what I asked of you.

Paypal sent Stink. :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

thank you so much buddy for taking the time to ask buddy and thanks so much for the contribution:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Super secret needy donation???? :confused: :dontknow:

..... Hell... If I had any dough.... I be all for it. But, I don't... so here's to (whoever). :cheers:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back