I really want to do this...

Azmal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could use the extra cash but I may just hang on to those flares I've been trying to sell till I can afford the time/money to do what I want.
I was having doubts but after seeing a pic of the flares painted and put on a black truck, I definitely think it would be a nice idea. The flares would have to be cut and fiberglassed a little to accommodate our body kits. Don't you guys think the fenders would look nice with a little accentuation?

rad64845.tmp.jpg

Azmal said:
I could use the extra cash but I may just hang on to those flares I've been trying to sell till I can afford the time/money to do what I want.
I was having doubts but after seeing a pic of the flares painted and put on a black truck, I definitely think it would be a nice idea. The flares would have to be cut and fiberglassed a little to accommodate our body kits. Don't you guys think the fenders would look nice with a little accentuation?

rad64845.tmp.jpg
Yes, If your putting them on a 4-wheeler.

Maybe some mud flaps................?

Sorry, couldn't help myself......

It's not my thing but, yours is not my truck either.......

D

Brush Guard with spare tire mounted on front bumber, KC lights, and a High Lift jack thrown in the bed. :D :D :p ;) Would look Kool Also.

maybe ya should go with a custom molded flair that looks like its part of the fender not a stick on like in that pic something that looks like it flairs out so the tires can tuck up under the fender ...

Wifey said:
Brush Guard with spare tire mounted on front bumber, KC lights, and a High Lift jack thrown in the bed. :D :D :p ;) Would look Kool Also.
You forgot the Easy Rider Rifle Rack.:D

JRSVIPR said:
You forgot the Easy Rider Rifle Rack.:D
Dammit - I knew there was something :D :D :D :rock:

oh for facks sake I knew I shouldn't have said anything....
I didn't say lift, or swamper mud tires. Look at the image. I photoshopped in the flares on an older pic of mine. It adds a little wider stance, a bit more aggressive IMO.

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 43
Azmal, I also believe it would look good. Loved them on the Harley Truck:

129980637.jpg

22135655.jpg

Azmal said:
oh for facks sake I knew I shouldn't have said anything....
I didn't say lift, or swamper mud tires. Look at the image. I photoshopped in the flares on an older pic of mine. It adds a little wider stance, a bit more aggressive IMO.

i was thinking the same thing and then going with a wider tire, but i have yet to find a decent tire/rim combo that i would actually need the flares for.

Dont forget to replace the shocks with some King Off Road Shocks or Fox Shocks..... and some big ole 40+ inch mudders..... maybe cut holes in the bed and route the exhaust like a diesel truck out of the bed... :D

Its not for me... but like others have said.. its not my truck...

i agree... here's some pics of my 03 2500 with wheel flares..IMO a 4 wheel drive should have wheel flares
Picture 003.jpg

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back