I think I'll Drive the FAST one today

Nowwhat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Straight line....check

Twisties.......check

Death wish.......check

Last edited:
hmmm is that a QC Hemi ? with aftermarket rims... hmmmmm .. ohhhhh wait its a wingless wonder dammit.. i thought it was a hemi for a min... LOL

nice rides bro.. lookin good

Gotta be honest. I'd love to have you cut me loose with that Porsche for a few hours.

I promise I'd bring back whatever was left of it!:D

Nice!!:rock:

Hamrhead said:
Gotta be honest. I'd love to have you cut me loose with that Porsche for a few hours.

I promise I'd bring back whatever was left of it!:D

Nice!!:rock:

This guy didn't bring it back.:eek: :bawling:

Nowwhat said:
Straight line....check

Twisties.......check

Death wish.......check

That's the way I feel right before I hop in my TT 300 ZX.:dancing:

Love that Porsche!

How's the KTM?
I've never had more fun on two wheels than on my Husqvarna supermoto - they just automatically make you want to ride like a retard:burnout:

I think my next streetbike may the the Superduke:love:

RatMotor said:
How's the KTM?
I've never had more fun on two wheels than on my Husqvarna supermoto - they just automatically make you want to ride like a retard:burnout:

I think my next streetbike may the the Superduke:love:

love the bike...it is different.... too heavy to be a true supermoto.....but Cycle World wrote a 6 page article this month on it and called it the finest street bike ever made...Who knew....

It needs pipes and some jetting and it will be perfect...

GREAT collection, Mike. I am guessing you are speaking of the Porsche. ;) I have always had a special place in my heart for them. My first drive in a Porsche was the "Tangerine Monster"... A 911E full race prep., very ORANGE, VERY LOUD little car. :) My neighbor was the only WOMAN to win the National SOLO II Championship TWICE. :rock: Still holds the record! :) She let me drive that car when I was 14. She had/has quite a collection of porsches. Coolest lady I have EVER MET! :D

Last edited:
Did you take off the wing on the Porsche to. Or did you leave it on so you can go faster.

Well if you watch Supercross or motocross you will never hear it that much eather. Its eather the bike dont perform well or they dont have good riders. But i would like to see what Stewart or RC can do on those bikes.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back