I think I'll Drive the FAST one today

I think it is an International thing....No dealers in America as far as I can see. I dont like the looks of em but they seem to perform I think. How the hell did you end up with THAT Bike?? Had you pegged for a West Coast Chopper Jessie James kinda guy.

Blakewilder said:
I think it is an International thing....No dealers in America as far as I can see. I dont like the looks of em but they seem to perform I think. How the hell did you end up with THAT Bike?? Had you pegged for a West Coast Chopper Jessie James kinda guy.

KTM has dozens and dozens of US dealers....they are Austrian bikes and are little works of art....the model is the 950 supermoto.... www.ktmusa.com

Picked the bike because it is different and rare....ride all day and you won't see another one....kinda like the truck and the car....:D

As far as the wing on the Porsche.....Porsches do have Wings....:D

I was on their website and the fuckers said pick a country.....NO UNITED STATES on the list. just assumed they were imported....you seem like an imported bike type dude.....Is it like an Enduro??

Blakewilder said:
I was on their website and the fuckers said pick a country.....NO UNITED STATES on the list. just assumed they were imported....you seem like an imported bike type dude.....Is it like an Enduro??

the US is there oh blind one....it is like a enduro with street tires and 90 hp......

Black1 said:
That 43% is kicking in. :eek: Now you want to ride BITCH w/ another dude! :boxing:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! too fuckin funny.

Bill.

Mike,

Awesome stable bro. :cool::D I love the GT2. Hell, I love em all!

Nowwhat said:
love the bike...it is different.... too heavy to be a true supermoto.....but Cycle World wrote a 6 page article this month on it and called it the finest street bike ever made...Who knew....

It needs pipes and some jetting and it will be perfect...

I read that article, I don't think I've ever seen them gush over a bike like that before. Can only hope the SDuke will be as good when it gets here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmeZ2DZINb4

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back