I want a 97-01 Viper GTS..anybody know

Blakewilder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK....Ive got the Viper bug now. Anybody know where a deal is? Id like to get a 97-99 I think because they have forged internals already (correct me if Im wrong) IF POSSIBLE... I would like to get the car and have a Paxton and the clutch upgrades done and be in the whole deal for around 50k. Think thats doable? I saw a 97 on ebay with 30k AND a ROE supercharger kit and a bunch of upgrades that was at 43 grand. That would be something I would be interested in BUT Im scared of a pre-modded car. Gimme some opinions here guys....

I'd check out viperalley.com Good group of guys over there, and my '01 sapphire GTS sold just a few days after posting. I would imagine buying one to be equally fast!

If you ask on viperalley and viperclub.org they may send you to the two dealers listed in my sig to buy. Also check out dodgevipersforsale.com, they have a good selection. Prices may be high but I'd think they will negotiate. Plus, DC Performance could possibly check over the car before you buy and upgrade after you buy since their both in California.

todd abrams said:
This is more what your looking for.

http://www.viperally.com/classifieds/showproduct.php.product=1883&sort=2&cat=2&page=2

This is my car, put together the right way with the right parts, and makes the "right" amount of power without sacrificing reliability.

If you see a viper for 30k, i'd be VERY leary.

Todd
Linky no workie, but I found your car and copied the link again.

http://www.viperalley.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=1883&sort=2&cat=2&page=2

And you're correct. I would love your car! Wish you were on my side of the country. And you were a dealer so I could trade in my truck on your car!!:dontknow:

I was at Palmer Dodge in Alpharetta Ga. today and they have a 2000 Black GTS with tan leather priced at 50k. Try www.palmerdodgeonline.com to see pics. They also had a 94 in the low 30k but it was a bit rough. Also on the lot was a 06 SRT8 Magnum with 3k miles for $31k. I do believe the market is falling on the SRT8's.

Blakewilder said:
OK....Ive got the Viper bug now. Anybody know where a deal is? Id like to get a 97-99 I think because they have forged internals already (correct me if Im wrong) IF POSSIBLE... I would like to get the car and have a Paxton and the clutch upgrades done and be in the whole deal for around 50k. Think thats doable? I saw a 97 on ebay with 30k AND a ROE supercharger kit and a bunch of upgrades that was at 43 grand. That would be something I would be interested in BUT Im scared of a pre-modded car. Gimme some opinions here guys....

I am considering selling my 99 GTS to free up some $$ as the wife and I are looking into buying a vacation home in Mexico.. Let me know if you're intrested.

99 GTS Silver w/ Blue stripes, 1 of 22 in 99
9100 miles
K&N with smooth tubes
Borla Exhaust with hi flow cats
3.73 gears
First Strike Shifter
27% window tint.

I would deduct some $$ of the negotiated price for shipping costs. I bought it 1 year ago and had it shipped to Colorado from Dodgevipersforsale.com in California.

Very nice car..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back