I want this rear bumper..

SilvrSRT10 said:
Bingo! It's the prototype Viper Truck that started the whole thing. I've got a video of it somewhere. Wish they had stayed with that rear bumper but glad they changed the wheels and gas door.

I found some other pictures of the prototype with an intake like ours with the straight CAI and 5 spoke wheels. Here's the vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1wNKEef8D4&feature=related

I like the wheels anyone have any info about them? Make, size looks like 17" yo me.

I'd love to get a replacement for the center section cover of my rear bumper with dual indents. Heck, the wife's GTI has dual pipes out the back and its only an in-line 4, our 10s should have at least had two!

Yellow venom said:
Yeah,exactly!:rock: Wounder if they took the rad and air filter box out off an early Viper as with the engine?

I would say yes to both, probably 2002/2003 components. I think the CAI and cooling components could be placed into a later production truck, e.g. 2004 - 2006. It would take some careful design, planning and fabbing. Although, one of my (of many) concerns would be keeping water (and other debris) out of the CAI/filters.

FastRam said:
I would say yes to both, probably 2002/2003 components. I think the CAI and cooling components could be placed into a later production truck, e.g. 2004 - 2006. It would take some careful design, planning and fabbing. Although, one of my (of many) concerns would be keeping water (and other debris) out of the CAI/filters.

water would not be an issue the air scoop to my CAI is in the bumper,and living in the south east we get a lot of rain and no water gets close to the TB.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back