I want to invite everyone!!

TheSickness said:
I have a ton of PM's I am going to be writing fellas......I need some help...If the irregular regulars would pick a page and take the time to write to these guys and Gals we can hit all 600 in no time...Write them a message and tell them about this thread...Join us one and all.....Stand up and be heard..Say hello and make a new friend.......Newbies and Turlickers must unite :rock: :burnout:

UHG!!!!

Jerry:D :D :D

TheSickness said:
I have a ton of PM's I am going to be writing fellas......I need some help...If the irregular regulars would pick a page and take the time to write to these guys and Gals we can hit all 600 in no time...Write them a message and tell them about this thread...Join us one and all.....Stand up and be heard..Say hello and make a new friend.......Newbies and Turlickers must unite :rock: :burnout:
We are the world, we are the children...
usa4africa.jpg
usafrica.jpg

Big Perm you definitly need to stop the masturbating with ben gay, that stuff causes too much irritation! If you dont have shampoo try toothpaste, makes a mess, but smells minty fresh!!!:D

Stinker said:
Big Perm you definitly need to stop the masturbating with ben gay, that stuff causes too much irritation! If you dont have shampoo try toothpaste, makes a mess, but smells minty fresh!!!:D
:rofl:

Bill.

Well Den in the small pic to the right I see, Begood, I think Boomer, Sickness in the back, and uh is that FstJack with the spiked hair I see?:D

Stinker said:
Well Den in the small pic to the right I see, Begood, I think Boomer, Sickness in the back, and uh is that FstJack with the spiked hair I see?:D
LOL! Yes - he tried to stealth-out with those shades, but you got him pegged!!

Originally Posted by TheSickness
I have a ton of PM's I am going to be writing fellas......I need some help...If the irregular regulars would pick a page and take the time to write to these guys and Gals we can hit all 600 in no time...Write them a message and tell them about this thread...Join us one and all.....Stand up and be heard..Say hello and make a new friend.......Newbies and Turlickers must unite

DAMNIT! leave me alone! (social anxiety disorder) LOL:creep:

Stinker said:
Aint that the truth! I jsut went outside and I'm 2 hours from Rockingham and its clearing up here, the suns out, no rain! yyyyyiiipppeeeee!!!!!

By the Way Joanne WILL set a record this weekend!!!!

she will be noted as the fastest female ina SRT-10!!!!!!!!!!:D

Joanne is the fastest femal in a SRT-10, 13.5 at Rockingham and it was an awesome run to watch. :congrats:

The spankings was awesome to watch, also. :D

Wake Up Stinker, the light turned green a long time ago

Hey, Im new to the forum and dont post much. I want to thank Stinky Finger or whatever your stinkin name is for posting this thread.

My name is Georgia and Im a Peach. I like to drive fast, drive faster and drive fastest. I have a 2005 Mini Cooper and a Miata. They are both Peachy. I also like long walks in the moon light on a public beach with my bestest friend, Patrick. We hold hands and have long intelligent meaningful conversations about computer stuff. Its a special moment when our other bestest friend Jack goes with us. :dancing:

I think this forum ROCKS and has made me feel so very special. It is family and we dont judge anyone, we just mess with ya.

Well off for another moon light walk. Patrick I got two Peach Smoothie for us :star:

Georgia Ken said:
Hey, Im new to the forum and dont post much. I want to thank Stinky Finger or whatever your stinkin name is for posting this thread.

My name is Georgia and Im a Peach. I like to drive fast, drive faster and drive fastest. I have a 2005 Mini Cooper and a Miata. They are both Peachy. I also like long walks in the moon light on a public beach with my bestest friend, Patrick. We hold hands and have long intelligent meaningful conversations about computer stuff. Its a special moment when our other bestest friend Jack goes with us. :dancing:

I think this forum ROCKS and has made me feel so very special. It is family and we dont judge anyone, we just mess with ya.

Well off for another moon light walk. Patrick I got two Peach Smoothie for us :star:

Ken has been snorting the Old Dutch Cleanser again.

Ken the weekend pass is up and you have to go back to the home with the nice men.

So what if i'm a watcher....:dancing: but I guess I'll continue to post some more random messages until you guys start giving me your hand me down mods...oh, and I hate my cat!!:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back