I WANT YOUR OLD TIRES!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT

hemiorangegtx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well a member on here offered to sell me his wheels...but i hardly have any money for 22 inch tires and since theyre pretty pricy, i was wondering if anyone wanted to sell the ones they had on their truck now and help me out...i dont care if it has a lot of tread, i just need something to hold me over for the time being until i get more money eventually for new tires. someone slashed my tire so id rather buy 4 used ones rather than 1 new one. if someone can help me out i would really really appreciate it...

maybe you debated getting rid of yours but didnt know if anyone would want used tires... I WANT THEM!!!
maybe you have some old tires stored in the garage that are still good for another ~10k miles...I WANT THEM!!!

help a broke college kid out!!!

thanks guys

hemiorangegtx said:
well a member on here offered to sell me his wheels...but i hardly have any money for 22 inch tires and since theyre pretty pricy, i was wondering if anyone wanted to sell the ones they had on their truck now and help me out...i dont care if it has a lot of tread, i just need something to hold me over for the time being until i get more money eventually for new tires. someone slashed my tire so id rather buy 4 used ones rather than 1 new one. if someone can help me out i would really really appreciate it...

maybe you debated getting rid of yours but didnt know if anyone would want used tires... I WANT THEM!!!
maybe you have some old tires stored in the garage that are still good for another ~10k miles...I WANT THEM!!!

help a broke college kid out!!!

thanks guys

That depends on where your located:dontknow: :burnout:

im sorry...im from new jersey...shipping tires is pretty inexpensive.

if someone could help me out i would really appreciate it

hemiorangegtx said:

im in jersey - i think i still have my old one in the gar... ill look after work and let you know

i have 3 tires. two are like 50% and one is like 85%. all three have curb rash

how much is shipping?

was thinking of keepin em but???

make me an offer

VIPER said:
im in jersey - i think i still have my old one in the gar... ill look after work and let you know

bro if you could hook me up i would really really appreciate it...the ones on craigslist i have found are mainly for cars and would look ridiculous on my truck.

ferrari truck...i would take your set but 3 wouldnt do me much good as i would need a fourth tire and i cant find just one used nor can i justify buying 1 new 22" tire right now with my budget

a guy on here offered me 4 replica srt10 wheels and i figured maybe someone had an old set of tires layin around they wouldnt mind getting rid of/selling

im looking around now...lol ive been busy the past hour with this search

hemiorangegtx said:

You're in luck buddy!!! I'm ordering new General Grabbers (again) next week...you can have my stock ones, i got my rims and tires from Craig and we didnt go through the trouble of swapping tires out, so i have his original tires. His truck only had like 10k miles on it when he got rid of it. Let me know where in NJ you are and we'll meet up. The tires are good for another 7 or 8k miles.

i will PM you...if you and another member could lend me some old used tires with not much life left and i could get 2 to 3 whole sets i would be good for another 30k miles or so maybe? (not including burnouts...whoops)

man this could be a gift. i really appreciate the help thus far

DANG! You live like 20 mins from me! We'll meet up so you can grab my tires...and let me knw about any shows or GTGs you were talkin about..I'm IN!

same here - im in, FastSRT19 u hookin him up - if not i have a set let me know

i have one decent pirelli in the garage in case i just happened to poke one...and i've been thinking about getting new tires soon anyways, so this might push me over the edge...lemme know if i can help...i'll give you the pirelli if you only need one

well i really appreciate it guys. 2 people already offered sets and i accepted. i think with 2 sets for now it will hold me off until i get some money together. I'm going to be working in the summer so these should definitely hold me off until then...once again, thanks a lot, everyone.

like i told Viper...dodge truck people are ALWAYS willing to help each other out...out of anything ive seen online, its more so with us dodge trucks then anyone else. which is awesome

hemiorangegtx said:

You obviously havent shipped 22" tires before. Cost me $275 to ship 4 tires. :(

Glad someone close could take care of you. Good to see people helping out a fellow truck owner. I haven't had my truck long enough to have spares yet.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back