I want your stock parts!

Sure, it's only gathering dust ... Check my sig, those are the stock items I removed. I can take a couple of pics too.

Sure, it's only gathering dust ... Check my sig, those are the stock items I removed. I can take a couple of pics too.

If you could send some pictures over that would be awesome!

Manifolds are $300 new without bolts or shields. I threw a number out there. There is a set on eBay for $500 right now that look like crap. Rough crowd over here. What about $500 for everything shipped? I'll even throw in a broken oil temp gauge.

Manifolds are $300 new without bolts or shields. I threw a number out there. There is a set on eBay for $500 right now that look like crap. Rough crowd over here. What about $500 for everything shipped? I'll even throw in a broken oil temp gauge.

We're all just having fun with you bud. But to be completely honest most of us have given away the manifolds... literally.

We're all just having fun with you bud. But to be completely honest most of us have given away the manifolds... literally.

Some have given them away. I sell them for significantly less than the ebay posting.

I sold mine for $50 + shipping with heat shields, hardware, and a new set of oem gaskets. Had less than 45K miles on them and looked bran new.

Yea I get it they are not worth that, if someone is looking for them I have a nice set open to offers, I'm not giving them away for free though, I'll let them sit in the basement.

48RE Valve body with transgo shift kit installed ... Was a core that I never sent back to Suncoast trans. when I purchased their Valve body .. $200.00 was the core charge and the transgo kit cost somewhere in the range $70.00 . These were change out when truck had about 15k miles . Also have a throttle body w/plate changed at around the same mileage .

Last edited:
Well that's a good thing Andy. Cuz most of us depend on you anyway. So we wouldn't want you getting too lean or anything like that. :)

You should have a lot of parts Andy since you have so many birthdays!

:dontknow:

The Queen is still heartbroken Joey Mags!!! :( :( :(

:D :D

Yea I get it they are not worth that, if someone is looking for them I have a nice set open to offers, I'm not giving them away for free though, I'll let them sit in the basement.

Right on!! Don't let them get to ya :D :D :D :rock:

Buncha meenies anyway :D :p :D

what parts you looking for?

I have some oem parts.....fluid tanks, rad. hoses, complete oem air intake/box, rear shackles and a few others if your interested

I have some oem parts.....fluid tanks, rad. hoses, complete oem air intake/box, rear shackles and a few others if your interested

Shoot me a PM with a price of what you're looking to get for everything.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back