OEM coil packs
OEM thermostat
OEM headers
OEM PS lines
OEM oil cooler lines
OEM headlights 2006

comin up :

OEM throttle body

all in good shape , but i think the shipping gonna cost a bit...

I want your stock parts. Air intakes, throttle bodies, exhaust manifolds, cat pipes, catback exhaust. I am basically looking for anything you have that is OEM and you don't want it any more. PM me what you have.
I posted some things a whole back that I have.

Still looking for stock parts, if you have responded and haven't heard back from me shoot me a PM with what you have an how much you want.

I had a lot of people respond with items they had and am waiting on pricing and shipping quotes. PM me with your desired price and I will shoot back a lowball offer..... :D

I have stock headers and TB...even though I'm overseas, shipping from an APO box will be the same to you as if it were from NY. Let me know if you want either...

I have stock headers and TB...even though I'm overseas, shipping from an APO box will be the same to you as if it were from NY. Let me know if you want either...

Do the manifolds include the heat shields and hardware? Is the throttle body complete?

Yes, I have the heat shields, AND the TB is complete. However, the bolts weren't in the greatest shape, so I tossed those. You will need to buy new bolts. I can send you pictures later today if you're interested. Any idea on how much you could offer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I have the heat shields, AND the TB is complete. However, the bolts weren't in the greatest shape, so I tossed those. You will need to buy new bolts. I can send you pictures later today if you're interested. Any idea on how much you could offer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am interested, give me a total number with shipping included to 17961. You can email the pics to [email protected].

Happy to hear it is in good condition and from nice home. Please consider it sold. I am out of country so phone is not good but is no problem for payment. Send us your information so I can pay more than your full price for it is good deal!

I think he got hacked, it was also posted in another thread...
Nah, just goofing off a little. Andy bumping his for sale threads is a bit of an inside joke and I just wanted to add my 2 cents :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back