ICEMAN got knocked the F out...

Would have been neat to see them both connect the last 2 punches ... a double knock out lol UFC first

I saw this and thought you were referring to a new member here...Iceman...I just met him last saturday at the track...:eek: :p .....nevermind...LOL..

TNVIPER said:
I saw this and thought you were referring to a new member here...Iceman...I just met him last saturday at the track...:eek: :p .....nevermind...LOL..
You don't speak Canadian :confused: :D

We got the fight last night. The last PPV UFC fight ticket i'll ever buy. Chuck Liddel should retire. That was a nasty punch

TheSickness said:
Look on the bright side I won $ 50.00 from Annu and Wifey gets the help she needs :rock:
Quit Bullshitin Mikey I never bet On the ICEman in my life!!!!:mad: The Bet i had with you was Brock over Randy!!! AND all you people please stop kissing Chucks Nuts Please. Everybody get off his nuts. Chuck is done!!

Annu Kumar said:
Quit Bullshitin Mikey I never bet On the ICEman in my life!!!!:mad: The Bet i had with you was Brock over Randy!!! AND all you people please stop kissing Chucks Nuts Please. Everybody get off his nuts. Chuck is done!!

hey i thought u were done 2 but hey u made a come back...so ive got faith in chuck .... LOL

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
hey i thought u were done 2 but hey u made a come back...so ive got faith in chuck .... LOL
That has already happened. Pete sell Vs. Scott smith both knocked each other out

annu never made this bet look at his last posts he clearly said rashad is gonna put chuck into retirement the bet was and is on brock and randy ...

505'sFastestViper. said:
annu never made this bet look at his last posts he clearly said rashad is gonna put chuck into retirement the bet was and is on brock and randy ...

Thanks For backing me up 505:rock: And yeah please listen to me next time for fight predictions. Anderson is going to kill Cote and Brock Is gonna Beat the old man

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back