Ideas on billet products

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I was getting my billet stuff from another company, but due to recent mistakes I am now drawing things in closer to me.

this I hope will be a new product line, some things will take awhile, some may be quicker, but Joanne got a new customer in her accounting biz and jsut happened to be a CNC shop:rock:

so i am taking him a few things to discuss tommorrow, i hope to start a new line of stuff with him, but its all depending on price and quality.

so jsut pop up ya ideas on items from billet.

I cant promise certain things, but want ya ideas, basically it has to sell good,

I am even gonna talk with him on a billet tb dual blade since BBK is slacking, and valve covers, ( a design I have dreamed of for awhile)

so post it up, we'll see how or what we can do:) but be reasonable for petes sake:argh:

valve covers sound VVVVVVVVEEEEERRRRRYYYYY INTRESTIN:rock: :dontknow: :rock:

ZCx said:
valve covers sound VVVVVVVVEEEEERRRRRYYYYY INTRESTIN:rock: :dontknow: :rock:
its a different idea, I want two sizes too, one oem, and one tall for aftermarket rockers,

this is the design we will go after

Attachments

• pro-141-910_w.jpg
    pro-141-910_w.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 115
TheSickness said:
How bout billet knobs for the dash and turn indicaters :D
yeah....like my old c10....

hmmm...how bout a billet handle for the glove box...or that handle under the center console for the secret compartment...yeah...that's what i need:rock: :rock:

This just came to me after searching Jegs and a couple other sites...Nobody out there has ever thought of this and I can't tell you why...It's genius !!!! Tony if I tell you Bro and you become a multi Nillionaire....I want only 10 %.....Deal :rock: Ok how about billet air bag covers with Sneaky Pete's embossed in the center :cool:

some billet seat handles with SRT-10 engraved in them or sneaky pete/fangs. The glove box and center console would be kewl too. And also some inside door handles too engraved ;),in a set of 2 and 4 :)

Yellow venom said:
some billet seat handles with SRT-10 engraved in them or sneaky pete/fangs. The glove box and center console would be kewl too. And also some inside door handles too engraved ;),in a set of 2 and 4 :)
I will call on ya billet mains tommorrow, they were closed today bud, but yep allready got an idea for the seat handles;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back