Ideas on billet products

Some hitch covers,
"SRT" "Fangs" "Sneaky Pete" emblems for the grilles,
some sort of "bullet" or other shaped cover for wiper blade knobs (for the guys who take off the wipers),
shorty antennas,
Fangs or Sneaky Pete speaker grilles.....:D :D :D :D

NorCal SRT-10 said:
How about some Door sill plates? And more Fangs items.
How about some black chrome sill plates. Would look sick for those of us going for the blacked out look.:rock:
As you can see, I'm pushing the whole black chrome thing.

SANTEEN said:
As you can see, I'm pushing the whole black chrome thing.

I would have never guessed :D

The interior could use some dressing up. All the knobs and handles in billet would be great. A piece to cover the leather carbon fiber section of the steering wheel would be good since that section wears so bad. Billet outer door handles and tailgate handle. Dress up peices for under hood, gas cover, and grills. And you have got to do the hanging bulls balls in billet for out back.

I think it was stated before but I was thinking a billet hexogonal shapted solid metal shift knob with the viper fangs on top

as far as a shift nob goes what about a shift nob with a red button on top (something similar to the start button) with the fangs on it for a purge button or such :D

Tony
You know I'm in for some of this stuff, is it on your website yet (lol)
Jim

redice2 said:
as far as a shift nob goes what about a shift nob with a red button on top (something similar to the start button) with the fangs on it for a purge button or such :D
you could do one like gone in 60 seconds...

with a "go baby" button;)

p.s.

i'll take my knob in black chrome;);)

maybe brake covers? door handles, door post locks, window swich covers in billet, pedals including the e brake

SANTEEN said:
I'm liking the dual blade throttle body idea. Can that be done in black chrome?

PermaStar black chrome???:rock: :rock: :rock:

TheSickness said:
This just came to me after searching Jegs and a couple other sites...Nobody out there has ever thought of this and I can't tell you why...It's genius !!!! Tony if I tell you Bro and you become a multi Nillionaire....I want only 10 %.....Deal :rock: Ok how about billet air bag covers with Sneaky Pete's embossed in the center :cool:

just a sec!!!!!!!!!

you talkin bout havin a plate of billet aluminum comin at ya with at least the speed of a baseball bat & embossin your face/skull with a Fangs logo, right?????

:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back