Ideas on billet products

Stinker said:
allready checked into that for ya, uh, not cheap, but think I can get it done.

actually tho after talking with both machine shops , hell i may jsut get my own CNC machine:argh:
keep everything "in house"...

one stop shop, bo;)

we could maybe get up with justin to get stuff powder coated:confused: instead of ion plating or anodizing???? maybe....:dontknow:

Talked with a company on a CNC machine today, its small and only does small items but i figure starting out, I dont need to do anything larger than interior stuff , and all the items basically will be kinda small to a certain degree.

Is there any way you could make a Viper Powered hitch plug like the same style as the emblem on the hood? I just think it would look kinda redundant to have a viper fangs badge on the tailgate and the hitch cover/plug. I think it would be awesome to have the viper powered one.

anodized billet products????? black chrome exhaust tips..... tie rod ends, any and all steering and suspension parts, automatic shifter/wiper handles(fangs), fangs gauge bezels.... billet a pillar gauge pods (maybe one w/ no gauge pod to match on passenger side) or any billet gauge pods

Gas cap. Not the gas door covers, but the gas cap itself. I cant find one. :dontknow:

viperhauler said:
since we're on the subject...where did you get yours??? or what is that one on your truck...??

Not sure, I bought it off a forum member. :dontknow:

viperhauler said:
damnit....nobody freakin knows where the black gas doors are................:mad:

I did a search for billet gas caps and came up with a site with them. Let me see if i can find it again.

how about gauge covers...like changing out the sheet so you can have custom color gauges and light colors

Stinker said:
I'll probably have those soon, actually going to talk iwth a carbon fella tommorrow on a large type carbon product;)

tease :D

Stinker said:
its something you allready have bud;)

I am holding up to my promises:)

oh, now i'm gonna have to buy another one............ :D

So you find a CNC machine or someone to start making stuff?

wow, that looks promising. :rock:
hope it works out.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back