Idle hang? TPS?

evanandretti

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think my idle is hanging a bit... especially around 1000rpm... it will sit for a bit then drop down. And it seems to rev down pretty slow. Nothing to compare it to though... what do you guys think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HZik0n-IpM]YouTube - IMG_0303.MOV[/ame]

It's not hanging up Evan. If it was it would sit for several seconds at a high idle then drop.

My does the same thing but hangs a bit longer. Switched the TPS and no change, switched TB and no change. Would love to hear of another possible solution.

No worries guys... just does it sometimes. The last time I reved it up was most noticeable in the vid... it drops down then kinda sticks around 1000rpm then drops down to 750ish.

Looks fine to me. Noting like what mine was doing.

Another sign is if your at a red light and it feels like it wants to stall for like 1-2 secs. But looks normal in the vid.

mine is the same ! it is normal operation. dodge engineers add a bit of fuel during decelleration . that's the popping sound when you let off. keeps your face off the windshield when you let off!!

Your's has reached maximum deceleration , so no popping when it is stopped and not running! Although, mileage is awesome! Lol

You do realize that I will beat you to 12 seconds !!! Lol. But you gonna have to sneak from work for a day or 2 and get her running . You have until may 27th!! :D

I think my idle is hanging a bit... especially around 1000rpm... it will sit for a bit then drop down. And it seems to rev down pretty slow. Nothing to compare it to though... what do you guys think?

YouTube - IMG_0303.MOV

having the same since i changed the wires and coilpacks from Tony.
before it wasnt doing that i think..:dontknow:
i cant see the movie , says its private...:confused:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back