Idle high and headers are hot

should just turn the setscrew enough so the blades don't stick:D

Guys I have a single blade throttle body and I have a very high idle issue after I filed the blades down just a little cause they were sticking. Do I need to order another single throttle blade and if so where can I get one ? Thanks for the help

Very few actually made the single blades, I would contact scott at roe racing see if he has a replacement, super nice guy that took over roe racing, tell him jtsvp sent ya, even if you got it from another vendor, most of the single blades are cnc'd the same demensions, some just renamed them

some just renamed them

Whoa.. Back up - you mean to tell me there are "vendor" items that aren't engineered and fabricated by the person that says they do... and all they do is repackage somebody else's item and rename it using a corny snake pun??? Well I'll be...

Last edited:
Thanks guys I'm calling tomorrow but I think I found the problem I think I purchased a bad iac I ordered one from mopar so going to see how that goes once it gets here

Thanks guys I'm calling tomorrow but I think I found the problem I think I purchased a bad iac I ordered one from mopar so going to see how that goes once it gets here

give us a call or Scott, if need be you can shoot it to us, I will fit you a blade if needed sir, we don't mind

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back