If anyone has had VTCOA club shirt issues...

The smaller front logo, I dont expect to last near as long as the back. Its just physically impossible to get small pieces of ink to last as they arent grabbing on to many cloth fibers.

Though I would expect them to last more than 2 washes. But eventually, they will go. Nature of the beast. In fact, the printers recommend the logo be such a size that it would be too large for the front.

alright, so it appears after testing and everything that the thickness of the graphics wasnt enough to properly hold to the garment.

So, we're redoing the graphics and will have them reprinted.

I'll update as soon as they come in.

Now to figure out the best way to fix the ones that were imperfect. mailing them back doesnt make sense and sending out new ones doesnt either.

Im thinking about sending 2 of the front graphics by mail to the ones with issues and then you can take it to a local shop that has a press to put it on (375* F for 10 seconds)...does that sound fair or too cheezy?

Mailing shirts back is at least $5 there and $5 back...thats more than the shirt was to begin with. Same with new shirts, I sold them for not much more than cost plus $5 shipping there wouldnt make sense either...hmmm

suggestions?

It's not really that big of a deal to send it back for a new one. Maybe a small credit towards something else from you? That would be the best option to me.

Now to figure out the best way to fix the ones that were imperfect. mailing them back doesnt make sense and sending out new ones doesnt either.

Im thinking about sending 2 of the front graphics by mail to the ones with issues and then you can take it to a local shop that has a press to put it on (375* F for 10 seconds)...does that sound fair or too cheezy?

Mailing shirts back is at least $5 there and $5 back...thats more than the shirt was to begin with. Same with new shirts, I sold them for not much more than cost plus $5 shipping there wouldnt make sense either...hmmm

suggestions?

That works for me.

It's not really that big of a deal to send it back for a new one. Maybe a small credit towards something else from you? That would be the best option to me.

That works for me.

Thanks for the replies and suggestions! Appreciate the patience and working with me

Is embroidering not a feasable option for future shirts?

It is...but I was trying to create a low-cost custom shirt...You wont get embroidered for $9.99.

We'll have embroidered stuff here in probably 6-10 weeks. :rock:

What i want is a polo with the logo embroidered on the back in the size you have on the tshirts

What i want is a polo with the logo embroidered on the back in the size you have on the tshirts

i'll hit you up in about 2 months :rock:

Makes sense, I didn't realize it is a $10 shirt. Nothing costs $10 anymore it seems.

yup. i wanted something members could pick up here easily that never broke the bank.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back