If the price is legit, someone needs to get it now

this is a fake i think,but if not i buy it.

can anybody check this out for me ?

For that price and a very clean looking truck there must be something wrong with it:dontknow: I am going to send the guy an email ..

This is the same truck i posted about in this thread
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f57/06-supercharged-rc-700-hp-49200/
I believe the guy was trying to list it for $31k. I actually had it test driven. It was located in Charleston SC so im not sure why it is listed here in florida. Although it sounds very fishy it is 06BLKSRT10's truck. We have spent alot of time talking on the phone, email, and my cousin and uncle took a look at it and drove it. The truck that was driven in Charleston SC this past Friday was the exact same truck listed on the ebay. The add seems to have expired, but the pictures and description are the same.

Last edited:
I signed into autotrader and did a search ---nothing came up about the truck....I used the above link and sent an email ---we will see if I get a reply... I live about 20 minutes from where to truck is suppose to be....

This is the same truck i posted about
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f57/06-supercharged-rc-700-hp-49200/
I believe the guy was trying to list it for $31k. I actually had it test driven. It was located in Charleston SC so im not sure why it is listed here in florida. Although it sounds very fishy it is 06BLKSRT10's truck. We have spent alot of time talking on the phone, email, and my cousin and uncle took a look at it and drove it.

I did see the listing for 31k on the auto trader search...only one that came up...very strange it is the same truck and now in Florida.:dontknow:

I did see the listing for 31k on the auto trader search...only one that came up...very strange it is the same truck and now in Florida.:dontknow:

I know the trucks home is in Charleston, and the owner is 70. He was supposed to give it to his stepson "Jack Handegan" 06BLKSRT10. The son is going to school in mississippi. So an explaination of why it is listed in florida is needed. Here is his other thread
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f7/my-truck-sale-paxton-etc-49204/

Last edited:

Maybe he moved?:dontknow: It makes sense now, if maybe it was a misplacement of numbers in order

If it moved it was something i was never informed of. I had hands on it 5 days ago...

I just got off the phone with him, he said he knows nothing about it being listed and it is a scam. Someone used his story, and pictures and posted an ad. His truck is still for sale and it is still in charleston. I hope everything i was given was true, because i just reported it to the fraud department at Autotrader and gave them 06blksrt10's name and phone number. We will see how this pans out.

Last edited:
I just got off the phone with him, he said he knows nothing about it being listed and it is a scam. Someone used his story, and pictures and posted an ad. His truck is still for sale and it is still in charleston. I hope everything i was given was true, because i just reported it to the fraud department at Autotrader and gave them 06blksrt10's name and phone number. We will see how this pans out.

good foot work done on this one sir!! I knew something sounded fishy

hahahaa, you guys were too slow lookin shit up. i just sent the guy 5k in a money order for a deposit. weird name the guy has though, he said his name was Jack... Jack MeOff. must be German:confused:

Here is a reply I received on the truck....The guys name is David Noah Email --[email protected]

Hello there,
I appreciate your interest for my 2006 Dodge Ram 1500. First of all I want to assure that there's nothing wrong with it, and that it's exactly as you see it in the pictures.The vehicle is registered on my name and the title is clear (no lien). It is in great condition, no dents or scratches. It was always garaged and the regular maintenance was done on time. It wasn't involved in any accident and has never suffered any kind of damage.
My final asking price is $11000. I want to sell it because I desperately need cash. I have some personal problems witch i really need to solve asap. I am very sad to let this car go, but I have no other option at the moment.

Last edited:
South Carolina tag ==== BWB-742 is the tag number -----I can't seem to get the pics he sent on here

Last edited:
Her is a pic he sent ---you can see his reflection taking the pic if you enlarge it,,,,, It does appear to be in florida looking at the back ground and palm trees...

Attachments

• DSC_0017-2.jpg
    DSC_0017-2.jpg
    264.5 KB · Views: 30
Thats odd... I did listen to and have the truck test driven in Charleston SC, which also has palm trees. That picture he sent you is also the picture i got from the previous add. The guy told you there is no dents or scratches, but your looking at a dent in the tail gate, and the front passenger air dam is busted on the lip. My uncle saw it in person. It also had several scratches on it that would be made worse by wax, and a bed that was torn up, scratched and dented. The wing was off in the picture because the owner was picking up some antiques or some shit. 11k seems even more odd because after i gave him my offer, he told me the him and his dad would settle on was 26k.

I think the only way to settle this is to get the VIN number both from 06BLKSRT10 and from david noah.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back