If the price is legit, someone needs to get it now

This is the vin i got from the guy seller during the test drive.
DSC_0036.jpg

3D3HA16HX6G248545
The autotrader ad has the same vin but it was of course listed in Jack Handegans Photobucket account

Last edited:
Vin from the auto trader add is,,:D

3D3HA16HX6G248545

I also sent him another email,,,asking where the truck is located because it has SC tags and that I want to check it out if local to me.......Will see what he comes back with.

His reply to my last email----

Hi,
I am located in Charleston, SC and i would like to know from the beginning if you are really interested in purchase, so i can stop negotiating with potential buyers.
I had two guys promise me to buy it: one didn't show up and the other called saying he lost the money, so I can't afford to take more days off my work for that, that is why I gave to a shipping company that will ship it to the next owner, it is sealed in container, so i'm trying to sell it online.
The transaction will be processed through eBay as I paid them the fees and they provide the most reliable and secure services in which concerns the online sales.
You will pay eBay the required amount, and they will secure it until you get the vehicle. You will be given a 5 days inspection period during which you can decide whether you keep it or not. If you are satisfied with it , you will confirm that to eBay so that they can unblock the funds and send it to me.
Otherwise the transaction is cancelled, you get the refund and I ship the vehicle back.
Here are the four steps that we have to follow:
1. You must send me your info: name,address,phone so we can get in touch.
2. You will get an invoice from eBay and there you will be further instructed.
3. You pay eBay the amount, and I contact the shipping company regarding the delivery arrangements so you get the vehicle in maximum 3-4 days.
4. You decide whether you keep the vehicle or not( hopefully you will be positive as you will love it) , if not you will receive a full refund from eBay.
Therefore, if you are determined in buying the vehicle, please send me an email with your name, shipping address and phone number so I can register the transaction with eBay.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.If you agree my terms of sale i will call you for more details.

lmfao, the truck is sealed in a contaier. you gatta be shittin me. that whole thing sounds like my 5year old made it up. what a doucher

Makes me wonder if 06BLKSRT10 has anything to do with it. Without spelling everything out, jack really made it difficult to arrange this meeting. Cancelling appointments, postponed them twice, then arrived 3 hours late. But ever worse it wasnt even jack that arrived, it was his brother? Hope this guy logs in soon and gives his story.

I believe he is involved.....The ebay add running he calls it a car in his discription as he did on the first email reply he sent me.....

I have decided to open my own account instead of logging on to Lucas' to clear this issue up.

Feel free to look me up on any forum.....littlehandegan....is my handle, or Oldmoney on Luxury4play.com .

This is a common scam and I have contacted Autotrader in reference to it.

I am upset everyone has decided to think I am involved, instead of calling me. (843-870-7006)

The reason the truck was 3 hours late Jeff was due to a misscomunication between us. I asked you to call me back to confirm he was there (As I was taking almost 3+ hours off of work to take it to be inspected for you). I didn't confirm he was there with you until 2 hours later, when I was back at work and could not leave. I managed to get Lucas to take it out there for you, where it was inspected.

You then called me to bring to my attention the OBVIOUS scam ad that was posted on Autotrader (Which I apreciate!). I then come on here to these speculations that I am working to "scam" people.

I hope this makes people clear, the truck in FLA for $13K in a shipping container is a SCAM.

The truck on EBAY in Charleston is ours. I will gladly upload a video of me in the truck, with my DL being shown and the license plate with a valid time stamp if there is any doubt!!!

I hope this has not diverged any potential buyers, and if I can be of any assistance please let me know.

Its a roller coaster ride. I dont think too many of these scammers will allow you to take a ride in the vehicle. Ive heard the whistle of that blower. The money was in my uncles hands if i told him to give it to him, so the guy had to have been ready to sell with title in hand.

I have decided to open my own account instead of logging on to Lucas' to clear this issue up.

Feel free to look me up on any forum.....littlehandegan....is my handle, or Oldmoney on Luxury4play.com .

I am upset everyone has decided to think I am involved, instead of calling me. (843-870-7006)

The reason the truck was 3 hours late Jeff was due to a misscomunication between us. I asked you to call me back to confirm he was there (As I was taking almost 3+ hours off of work to take it to be inspected for you). I didn't confirm he was there with you until 2 hours later, when I was back at work and could not leave. I managed to get Lucas to take it out there for you, where it was inspected.

You then called me to bring to my attention the OBVIOUS scam ad that was posted on Autotrader (Which I apreciate!). I then come on here to these speculations that I am working to "scam" people.

I hope this makes people clear, the truck in FLA for $13K in a shipping container is a SCAM.

The truck on EBAY in Charleston is ours. I will gladly upload a video of me in the truck, with my DL being shown and the license plate with a valid time stamp if there is any doubt!!!

I hope this has not diverged any potential buyers, and if I can be of any assistance please let me know.

Finally got ahold of a Human at autotrader, he said the AT add will be down in 24 HRS or less.

sorry it took a minute to approve your post....all new members have a 5 post approval process that each moderator must view and approve... so we don't get spammed...:shot:

this should clear it up a bit...

Glad to hear this is straightened out. i was defending you from the start. I even called autotrader and reported the add for you, but when i called you and let you know that there was people on the forum discussing it, and you didnt log on, i started to wonder myself. You also have to consider you and your brother created accounts on this forum and then immediatly started trying to sell. You didnt have a reputation established. But I can vouch this truck is real, it is in charleston, and you are the one selling it.

I do agree this thread brought some unwanted and potentially negative attention to your truck and should be cleaned up. Good luck with sell.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back