if/when you pay off your truck... whats next?

I too looked at the various Lotus offerings - might go that route, or
2009 ZR1 or Z06 (depending on how cheap the Z06's get, might be a better deal)
2009 Caddy, CTS-V (the one with the ZR1 motor)
Viper GTS
Porsche 911 Turbo (prolly the 996 body style (1998-2004) or maybe a 997 if they ever come down in price).
2010 Convertible Camaro
2012 Chevy Volt

Paid cash for my SRT10 new back in 04. Nothing with four wheels strikes me at the moment and I don't play (pay) the auto insurance game. With Az I had to post a bond in lieu of Insurance.

22.jpg

C6 Z06.... Black/Black (wierd, eh?), Corsa, and a nice wheel/tire/suspension set-up

............... ummmmmm..... Like THIS one (EXACTLY like this one, actually ;) )

Attachments

• DSC_0977PS.jpg
    DSC_0977PS.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC_1019PS.jpg
    DSC_1019PS.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 27
I'll have to build a bigger garage/hanger and lengthen my driveway/runway. But this is what I want.:D
Thunderboltsmall.jpg

Black1 said:
C6 Z06.... Black/Black (wierd, eh?), Corsa, and a nice wheel/tire/suspension set-up

............... ummmmmm..... Like THIS one (EXACTLY like this one, actually ;) )

dig it, just ditch the rims

SilvrSRT10 said:
I'll have to build a bigger garage/hanger and lengthen my driveway/runway. But this is what I want.:D
Thunderboltsmall.jpg

Hehehehehhe.... And I would bet you would never even get neighbors complaining of the NOISE. :D :D :D

BurntRubber said:
dig it, just ditch the rims

I'm usually not a fan of stuff "murdered out" (hate that term).... but the red kinda breaks it up a little. It's grown on me. I like it. Plus, there would be red in the engine bay and the stitching on the seats/shift boot/e brake boot (found a bad-ass place that does the custom leather... see below).... I think it would come together nicely. :eek: :dontknow: I thought about CCW 5-spokes in anthricate w/ chrome lip, but they are pretty played out. :eek:

Attachments

• claudiosZ06019.jpg
    claudiosZ06019.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 33
Black1 said:
Hehehehehhe.... And I would bet you would never even get neighbors complaining of the NOISE. :D :D :D
Not if they knew what was good for them. I will need something to practice my strafing runs on and uncooperative neighbors would top my list.:D

Black1 said:
I'm usually not a fan of stuff "murdered out" (hate that term).... but the red kinda breaks it up a little. It's grown on me. I like it. Plus, there would be red in the engine bay and the stitching on the seats/shift boot/e brake boot (found a bad-ass place that does the custom leather... see below).... I think it would come together nicely. :eek: :dontknow: I thought about CCW 5-spokes in anthricate w/ chrome lip, but they are pretty played out. :eek:

do what you like, who cares if its played out or not

i actually like the C6Z06 and would probably buy one, even before a viper, though it would be a daily

I bought mine cash, but I plan on buying my first house this year so I'm sure that's going to be the next project. Even if I could afford to buy another toy, I wouldn't be able to get any of the cool Vipers or Z06's you guys are looking at. I don't fit in the damn things. I'd probably get another bike. A blacked out street glide or road glide.

mines long paid off.......... :rock:

my next plan is to put on striker heads & a cam with nitrous on top... but frankly, i'm waiting out this economy before i go too far. ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back