if you are running factory oil lines read this.

vipertank

Supporting Member
Reaction score
just put my new venom oil lines on my truck today and looked at factory oil lines. what the hell was dodge thinking with this set up, ive been in maintenance all my life and the factory line on our 10's is over built, **** what a joke. get with tony and get your self some new lines because factory lines are **** and these motors are pricey.:)

Or go to a hydraulic shop and for less money than Tony's line have yourself some actual hydraulic hoses made.

I did the whole braided line swap and they still leaked, then I changed to steel fittings and made myself some hydraulic hoses and they will never leak again.

I have JTS oil and power steering lines and they are real hydraulic lines. Do your home work before you talk ****.

I haven't had a leak with any lines of Tony and I had them on my 04 and my CE.

over 115,000, still runnin on original lines

Wow, lucky you! I bought my truck with 68K and the mess underneath was enough to let me know they've be leaking for A LONG time.

Tonys lines are fantastic! The PS lines are over engineered as well from the factory, I don't understand why they are run all over gods green earth. Tonys are simple and make sense, point A to B and done.

Last edited:
just put my new venom oil lines on my truck today and looked at factory oil lines. what the hell was dodge thinking with this set up, ive been in maintenance all my life and the factory line on our 10's is over built, **** what a joke. get with tony and get your self some new lines because factory lines are **** and these motors are pricey.:)

if ya think the lines look like a p.o.s. on the outside, ya ought to get one of the crimps off & see how restrictive the lines are. they crimped the crap out it bringin the line down to bout half of the dia.:mad:

You guys are a buncha babies, I'll take a picture later tonight and show you what a real hose looks like. "do my homework" I work with hydraulics everyday, how about you?

yes i do, ive been in maintenance tech for about 15 years and born and raised on a farm. i know what you are saying, but tony line have a lifetime warrenty and they are a quality part.

Heres real hydraulic lines fellas, Im sure that I only have about $75 to make these. They are a cleaner install too than the pre-made sets out there as I actually indexed the 90's and 45 to make route the best way possible.

IMG_7924.jpg

IMG_7925.jpg

Last edited:
yes i do, ive been in maintenance tech for about 15 years and born and raised on a farm. i know what you are saying, but tony line have a lifetime warrenty and they are a quality part.

I have developed a bit of a hate over the years for aluminum fittings, they look nice but they suck compared to steel. I have aluminum/steelbraid in multiple places on my truck vs. steel/rubber, but really only for looks. Someday they will leak and then they will be tossed too.

What is a maintenance tech anyway?

I worked on a dredge for 6 years. I know what hydraulic lines are. Like vipertank said lifetime warrenty and look a lot better.

Thank you sir

Our hydraulic lines are built by the leaders in the world for fluid carrying hoses

With a 6200 psi burst pressure you dont have to worry about leaks or lines chaffing and rubbing thru like rubber lines

Our hoses are the same hose used by many race teams across the globe

So you know you are getting a world class product

With over 2500 lines sold and not one set returned our customers speak for themselves

Great looks excellent quality and i know of no other company that will give you a lifetime warranty as long as you have the lines

Thanks again tank talk to you soon sir

JTSVP makes a top quality product. - i have both JTVP Oil and PS lines installed on my truck, and i could not be happier - it's a must have mod if your still riding around on OEM lines.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back