if you are running factory oil lines read this.

JTSVP makes a top quality product. - i have both JTVP Oil and PS lines installed on my truck, and i could not be happier - it's a must have mod if your still riding around on OEM lines.
its good to see you and your daddy back....you all better now hahhahaah bab e

Ok then Tony, Id like to return my power steering hose as it leaks where the aluminum adaptor threads into the rack. I have tried multiple different seal styles, thickness, etc and it will not seal.

PM me for information on how to credit me and send me your shipping info and I will get it sent back right away.

Thank you sir

Our hydraulic lines are built by the leaders in the world for fluid carrying hoses

With a 6200 psi burst pressure you dont have to worry about leaks or lines chaffing and rubbing thru like rubber lines

Our hoses are the same hose used by many race teams across the globe

So you know you are getting a world class product

With over 2500 lines sold and not one set returned our customers speak for themselves

Great looks excellent quality and i know of no other company that will give you a lifetime warranty as long as you have the lines

Thanks again tank talk to you soon sir

I never knew they had a life time warranty.

I took mine off and bought new stock ones.....

pm sent

Thanks
Big Redâ„¢

since we're on the subject... this is what i did and don't have any leaks and 60k miles on these lines (110k on the truck now)

IMG_0066.jpg

i didn't know who tony was when i was having problems... or barely did...

cost me $90 and i reused my oem quick disconnects... welded AN bungs to the oem quick disconnects and with 3500 lb. braided lines and aluminum AN fittings i haven't had an issue...

but i do have his PS lines...

It just kills some guys that Tony's back. lol

Doesnt bother me, he does build some stuff that in the future I will buy if it works.

ie. Ladder bars, clutch release system, and maybe a shifter.

If there is warranty, my stuff leaks so lets get it dealt with.

Last edited:
VENOM LIFETIME POWER STEERING LINES PRODUCT REVIEW..

I bought a set of power steering lines as well. And, I spent (on and off) four days trying to get them to stop leaking. My problem area was right where the fitting seals to THE FACE of the aluminum power steering unit. I called and was asked if I had the "upgraded" washer (which has a rubber-like insert in it). So I waited for it to arrive in the mail. NOTE:The o.e.m. hose has a shaped and o-ringed steel stub that fits INSIDE THE WELL where it should be sealing (and does). I wasn't real keen on relying on an aluminum fitting using an aluminum washer on a flat aluminum surface to seal; and it didn't.

Anyway, I thought I had it solved until I went for a 15 mile drive on the highway (at night); but it was STILL leaking and it made such a mess under there that p.s. fluid made it all the way back to my tailgate! The pump must have had a will to live as it pumped out nearly every drop of fluid in the system and didn't damage it. I am glad I was driving and not someone else (like my wife) as I had one hell of a time yanking on the wheel to pull off the road. This would have been interesting during a race...

An $83.00 tow bill and $15.00 at the car wash, plus new fluid, etc.

Other observations: The steering "feel" became easier which I didn't particularly like. That, no doubt, was because of an increase in line pressure due to the smaller diameter braided lines.

So I had some Industrial units built instead that while no prettier than the o.e.m. hoses, will outlast the truck. $72.10 for both...

My 2 cents.

Ronnie

Last edited:
with a faulty OEM PS Line ...i got under mine for the first time since i got back...and its like a bomb went off with oil and PS fluid...so I'm ordering a few lines from tony here soon to get rid of the OEM garbage ones.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back