If you could do it again, what color?

What color would you get if you could do it all over again?

• Red

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Yellow Fever

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Silver

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Black

Votes: 22 35.5%

• Total voters
Big Perm said:
Love the Red, but Silver wouldn't show dirt as bad, and as a daily driver, this thing is tough to keep as clean as it deserves.

mine is red and its a daily driver. I wash it once a week (i'm old). to heck with the dirt, it's part of life. Black is by far the best looking color for any car or truck, but its dirty before you finish cleaning it. Red just happens to be my favorite color for a truck.

I would never buy any car or truck based on how it hides the dirt. I buy for me. Not because of mother nature or the guy down the street.

That being said, These trucks look great reguardless of the color and if I could have one of each, i would do it in a heartbeat.:D

RAM82A1 said:
I just realized you left out the white/blue, and the all blue. And we can't forget the '06 gray and '06 inferno red!

I would have said black, but I just saw a gray one at my local dealer. It is very nice.

Black1 said:
Try having 4 BLACK vehicles!!! :eek:

In my book your destined for sainthood...You have to have the most patience of anybody I know...

Or

You have a staff of ompa lumpa's to keep em clean (who else could you trust:dontknow: )

I'd have still bought the YF. :cool:

However, if I had any chance on a straight-up trade for a Mineral Grey RC, you best believe, I'd take it in a heartbeat. :D

I really love it. :eek: :star: :love: :love:

Besides, can you imagine that thing with a Boomer Kit and stick, along with some clears up front? :D

I did today, purchased my original black on back that I traded for the CE. Now I have Black and White.

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
In my book your destined for sainthood...You have to have the most patience of anybody I know...

Or

You have a staff of ompa lumpa's to keep em clean (who else could you trust:dontknow: )

My weekends are basicly CLOSED. LOL :eek:

i love the red but had to a YF

but could not bring myself to sell the red (it has my name on the sticker i ordered it)

i would love a blue but would not sell the red or the YF

Rolex Dr. said:
i love the red but had to a YF

but could not bring myself to sell the red (it has my name on the sticker i ordered it)

i would love a blue but would not sell the red or the YF

Soo... It looks like you are on your way to starting a museum! :D

Like Ronald McDonald would say: "Collect all 6!" LOL :rock:

Black1 said:
Soo... It looks like you are on your way to starting a museum! :D

Like Ronald McDonald would say: "Collect all 6!" LOL :rock:

I'm with Jamie on this.... Red is by far my favorite... so I had to get red... Wouldn't do a thing different... Except maybe get e Inferno Red one!!! And I only got the YF cause of the number.... :D

BDIA

hemi killer said:
I did today, purchased my original black on back that I traded for the CE. Now I have Black and White.
Congratulations! You just couldn't stand not driving one, could you.:D

I had to chose between Red and Silver when I bought mine. Wasn't too hard of a choice. The silver rocks and I don't regret it one bit.

Sounds like a lot of Silver envy going on in this thread, LOL!:rock:

Same color....Silver just looks sweet on these trucks. The CE's are very nice though.

Still love the Silver. I almost flipped it on a CE to be honest with you. I did not like the pics of the CE White/Blue....till I had the chance to see it in a showroom....
Was close... but I passed on it.

i was told long time ago all sports cars were red or yellow

love the black too much work

and silver is my favorite but just doesnt jump out at you

on a old wedge car i would love a silver or a tan (sleeper colors)

Rolex Dr. said:
i was told long time ago all sports cars were red or yellow

love the black too much work

and silver is my favorite but just doesnt jump out at you

on a old wedge car i would love a silver or a tan (sleeper colors)

I agree - Red is the only color!! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back