If You Didn't Have Your 10.. Then What?

labontecsi said:
I'd have an '06 4x4QC if the F&I manager hadn't pissed me off while signing the papers. Every time I push the red button, I thank God for pricks like him.

LOL it takes all kinds for the world to go 'round Todd... Pricks actually ARE necessary..

Django said:
If I hadn't bought my 10 I'd have about 60k that I don't have now...

D
should have bagged a used one for half that like i did ;)

i bought an 06 sport r/c short wheel base hemi truck in early 06 ,,,was so unhappy with performance i gave it to my son and bought my 05 ten ,,:D

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

I had built a 6 speed diesel 2500. I mean with nothing on it. Short bed, rubber mats roll up windows and cloth buckets. Cheapest bumpers available. With heavy duty cooling, anti-spin rear and highest available rear axle. I wanted radio and heat delete but you could not order that way. I was going to throw propane, NOS, bigger injectors a bully dog tuner, CAI and exhaust. Can you say Super Stock.

But I found a 10.

There's nothing out there really that interests me right now. The new Vettes are nice, but they're everywhere. Besides I'm a truck guy anyway. Maybe a new viper, but I'm not about to drop 100k on a car. Not to mention the insurance.

The viper truck fits me perfectly. It's a truck, it's fast, it's rare, and it's covered under my business insurance as a work truck, so my premium is way lower than what I'd pay on a sports car. So unless Dodge makes another SRT-10 pickup, I'm just fine with the one I've got.

To be happy with what you have is priceless. Sounds like a lot of you guys are happy with the 10 and that's awesome. I am happy with all the vehicles in my stable for the first time in my life. Priceless!

I have actually thought about getting rid of the beast and the new chally soon showing up and buying a 2008 porsche or maseratti. Then I realize I have balls.

Love the truck, always wanted a viper when I was a kid, but being 6'8 put a damper on that. Enter 2004, saw the SRT-10 Ram and said I'm gonna have one of those one day. That day is here.

Id have a 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution..... AWD and a block that can 550 awhp STOCK..... Almost traded the truck for one but the assholes at the dealership tried to give me $16k for the truck.... NOT!! So im keepin the truck and buildin it........

brokenarrow184 said:
I had already had 2 different Lightnings so i better try the 10. Love the 10!

Me too. I had a '94 L, then the '99, which I traded in on my '04 10.

I either would've just kept the '99 L, as it only had 36K on the odometer, or I would've gotten a Viper sooner then I ended up getting one anyway.:D

H1 Hummer:

Aug22and232008427.jpg

Aug22and232008426.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back