If You Had a Dream Weekend Ride...

If youre talking about mopars only, these are two of my favorite and most unique:

Attachments

• 10matsIMG_5913.jpg
    10matsIMG_5913.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_1275.jpg
    IMG_1275.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 78
Fastest production car in the world... def a CCXR, absolutely beautiful!!!

I'm more interested in the "long and hard" comment above...just how do you get to that...could someone remind me please...?

ferrari-enzo-9.jpg

nuff said

1204822484_6143.jpg

Biofuel 1018 bhp Edition... The only car to take the crown from the over glorified bugatti veyron... I think I smell a pic wars brewing.

After careful consideration..........

2004 Red RAM SRT-10

I just love trucks more than cars

im sorry guys, but if any of you picked any other car, besides the Mclaren F1LM, your just a bunch of pussies and you need to get a grasp of a "dream car weekend". This is the quintessential (thats was for you Django) of automobiles. 680 hp, no power steering, no power assisted brakes, a true drivers supercar.....and, oh yeah...the mother fucking drivers seat is sitting in the middle (Thanks Birdman).

Article441_McLaren_F1_LM-1.jpg

It's just a stinkin' gocart!!! The roads around here would pound ya to submission inside of an hour!! dreamcar = backache and loose fillings!! I'll keep my dental work thanx!
I luv my truck!!!!

it was a stripped down pursuit model with a bigger engine. 485 mph :D

I would love a very very rare P-51 H Mustang but am not sure if there are any left. Guess the one in the following web page would have to do, it is a D model but one of the best examples I have ever seen.

http://www.warbirdaeropress.com/articles/Banta/Banta.htm

Well, if we are opening up this to things that fly, I want to pilot an F-16 Block 40 series again... Best 90 minutes of my life:rock:

im sorry guys, but if any of you picked any other car, besides the Mclaren F1LM, your just a bunch of pussies and you need to get a grasp of a "dream car weekend". This is the quintessential (thats was for you Django) of automobiles. 680 hp, no power steering, no power assisted brakes, a true drivers supercar.....and, oh yeah...the mother fucking drivers seat is sitting in the middle (Thanks Birdman).

View attachment 44936

That is the car I picked, and you are sooo right. THE best car ever made!

Bill.

View attachment 44936

Some folks don't like Tiff (from Fifth Gear), but I gotta admit.... I like his job. :eek::D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkfvQvc9ipI[/ame]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back