If you want good customer service... don't by Paxton!!

Scrambler1 said:
I reread my first post and realize that it came off a bit harsher than I had intended. Our current legal environment is a bit of a hot button with me. Sorry if that felt like an attack.

My point is that there are better ways to handle a situation like this and some of the others that you have mentioned. As for the warranty, unless you had a dated shop receipt of when the charger was actually installed, I don't blame Paxton for not feeling like the warranty was valid. Most businesses deal with people who try to take advantage of them on a regular basis. They don't know you from Adam. Most warranties are from the date of purchase, not startup. I don't know the whole story in detail, and I'm not taking sides as I have no dog in this fight. Some people have the misunderstanding that good customer service means doing anything the customer wants. That isn't true. If they have stated policies and your problem is ruled out by one, then you are out of luck unless they are feeling especially generous. Generosity isn't a requirement. Good customer service is being courteous, answering the phone or returning messages in a timely manner, and performing their service as promised, when promised. Paxton may not have met my requirements in your situation, but honoring an expired warranty is not listed.

Some on here know some different issues that I have had. Not once have I resorted to legal action. Nor have I used the internet as a weapon. So again IMO there are better ways to handle these types of issues. You don't have to agree with me, I'd just like for you to consider a different approach.

Joe

I like Joe......can i have a hug:D

Azpro i like ya bro, my only thinking is you bought it from somewhere, probably where they deal with paxton on a regular basis.

now if they have such a good standing with paxton , they should have been able to do more than a few phone calls and emails, in any instance I would think the seller should do what he could to make it right, even if it comes down to him taking care of the problem himself. and if i remember correctly the seller basically got to the point of blowing you off , ( Iknow my words arent great:D )
I know myself am in the whole on a lowering kit for Stefan, the poor guy has waited for months for his lowering kkit, because the dumbas#'s that I was gonna do the shocks with are just slower than snot, so at this point I coulda bought 10 sets of qa1's for what I have spent on his shocks, pllus working out something on delivery I feel so bad.

Thats just my view bro, nothing against you at all:D u b cool dude:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back