I'll be in LA 6/1-6/5

TREKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a my girlfriends brothers wedding to attend this weekend. We plan to do some tourist stuff. See movie studios, get hotdogs at pinks, sunset blvd, etc. Gonna head up to Buellton on Thursday - Friday to visit some filming locations from the movie sideways.

Not sure who will be around and my availability but wanted to throw a possible meet up for a beer out there to my other family. Be great to meet some of the west coast clan. Post up and maybe we can grab a beer.

Scott

I will be staying In west Hollywood, Le Parc hotel. Just let me know where you guys are and I'll look on the map.

TREKER said:
I will be staying In west Hollywood, Le Parc hotel. Just let me know where you guys are and I'll look on the map.
Don't be cruising Santa Monica Blvd at night now hehehehhe.

I'm in Lake Elsinore.

I'm about 15/min. from LAX or 1/2-hr. from Hollywood...Santa Monica.
1007538-stnd.jpg

That wedding you were talking about, was that in New Port CA.?

Quick

Last edited:
The wedding is Saturday. Small gathering of family. We are leaving from there, taking the red eye home.

Thinking that I may have time on weds or thurs to meet up. Bob, seems you are not that far away either. It seems that I may be central to a bunch of you guys. I'll post up when I get there and see what we can do.

TREKER said:
The wedding is Saturday. Small gathering of family. We are leaving from there, taking the red eye home.

Thinking that I may have time on weds or thurs to meet up. Bob, seems you are not that far away either. It seems that I may be central to a bunch of you guys. I'll post up when I get there and see what we can do.
And all this time I thought you had stabilized your Dilithium Crystals and your transporter was operational :p :D
We are about 90 miles from LA on the way to Vegas..............Energize Scottie :rock: :rock: :D :D :itsme: :itsme:

I'm here guys. Went to pinks for a chili dog today. Then went to the Fox studio lot.

Quote I'm here guys. Went to pinks for a chili dog today. Then went to the Fox studio lot. Quote

Just got home from work. I'm going to Irwindale Racetrack on June 3rd from 3pm till 10pmwith some of the heavy hitters of the L crowd. Wanna join in for this?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back