I'll be selling my custom bed audio system soon

Azmal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some of you will remember it but since I'm never here anymore most of you won't I'm sure. I have a custom speaker setup in the bed of my SRT-10 that I've decided it's time to sell. It's customized exclusively for an SRT-10 and will only fit in a Dodge Ram short bed (sans modification)

# In Bed:
# 8x 12" DB Drive Subs in bed
# 2x 11" LCD Displays in bed
# 2x 6.5" DB speakers in bed
# 4x DB Amps
# 2x Capasitors
# 2x Batteries
# DB Wireing
# Large fiberglass enclosure for subs, black with clear.
Vinyl & Suede wrapped enclosure with etched plexiglass for Amps & Capasitors
# Several Various Lighting effects

More info and pics can be found at www.SickSRT.com

It's only ever used for brief 'show off' sessions and even then it hasn't been used in nearly a year and has only been used very rarely before that. My initial intentions for getting the setup made was for show purposes but things happened which prevented me from ever completing my goals for the truck. And even now my focus is far from the automotive field. So I won't be too sad to see it go as I have other ambitions to see to and selling this will help me attain other goals.
(Also note there is a switch to turn the bed on and off, so it's not turned on while driving around)

$12,000 was paid for this setup. It's in great condition, very low use. I'd like to ask $8K for it but I will consider any offer. I'll probably let it go to the best offer or just put it up on ebay for a dollar and have an absolute auction.

It disassembles to smaller base parts so shipping I imagine shouldn't be too big of a hassle.

ram_040.jpg

nice setup man! hope the sell goes good! just noticed your in gainsville.. i live in hillsboro and my ol lady lives in waco.. didn't know there was another 10 that close to me

yep i remember the install... looks sweet still.... but way to much cash for me :(... what do you have in the cab?

i have seen this truck...VERRYYNICE EVEN BETTER AT NIGHT with all the lights good luck on the sale of the goodies

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back