im back after 3 months of hell

ctsrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i can say im now a ct state police officer. i graduated last friday and got my 08 crown vic p71 in sliver (ill post pics when its not rainning) i been through hell these past few weeks and in alot of ups and down with the misses. i just wanted to say im still around and try to peek in from time to time if i have internet service on my laptop doin stand by on road work.
you guys are goin to get a kick out of my vic when you see it i still cant belive i got it myself out of all 73 of us only 4 got unmarked units meaning no lightbar on top. i already decked out my car with extra lights and it looks like a night club lit up. i have to get back to work so ill check in to see whats what and get some kick ass gtgs goin.

Congratulations officer........Sir. :congrats::congrats:

i got this ticket in a rental there a few back ,,,can you help a brother out :)

Nice!!! I just got pulled over by a ct trooper past thursday while i was on my way to milford in MA.As a matter of fact he was a cool guy and gave me a ticket of only 100 bucks instead of going to jail....lol....He caught me going sideways on a rest area...It was an accident i didnt mean to do that but u guys know we got 505 hp under there...Ask them about the guy with the red SRT truck i bet he will remember.......lol

love dodge said:
Nice!!! I just got pulled over by a ct trooper past thursday while i was on my way to milford in MA.As a matter of fact he was a cool guy and gave me a ticket of only 100 bucks instead of going to jail....lol....He caught me going sideways on a rest area...It was an accident i didnt mean to do that but u guys know we got 505 hp under there...Ask them about the guy with the red SRT truck i bet he will remember.......lol
where you in milford on the north bound side

Oh hell yeah!! We can speed in CT:rock: GTG at that rest stop?

See i told u...lol....Thats was me...lol.....The trooper knew a lot about our trucks i will never forget what he told me after he pulled me over: "Guess what this truck is not for u" and when he told me to go: "this is a race truck so be carefull with it"..
What that they told u?

he didnt say any thing to me yet but i heard it on the radio cause thats my area it came in as a high performace dodge ram with loud pipes drivin reckless in the rest area i was the backup but i was 15 miles away at the time

ctsrt10 said:
he didnt say any thing to me yet but i heard it on the radio cause thats my area it came in as a high performace dodge ram with loud pipes drivin reckless in the rest area i was the backup but i was 15 miles away at the time
Holy sheet man!!!! LOL....They called backup on me?My pipes are stock(for now).Is that true that im supose to be on jail for driving reckless?That was the first week with the truck on my hands and he took that in consideration..

love dodge said:
Holy sheet man!!!! LOL....They called backup on me?My pipes are stock(for now).Is that true that im supose to be on jail for driving reckless?That was the first week with the truck on my hands and he took that in consideration..
yeah case you run

ctsrt10 said:
yeah case you run
No Sir no running..Cant do that...Well when u have a chance tell the officer i'm glad he is a cool guy and didnt lock me up that day.We may meet up some day on the highway cause im always going back and forth between NY and MA.But please dont pull me over cause that day i almost shit my pants when i saw the lights behind me...

Congratulations Officer:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Congrats! You guys have any Chargers? We have one unmarked Hemi powered Charger, and so far it has been great, when its not in the shop getting brakes...We've burned through 4 sets of rotors and pads in just under 30k:dontknow:

FastSRT19 said:
Congrats! You guys have any Chargers? We have one unmarked Hemi powered Charger, and so far it has been great, when its not in the shop getting brakes...We've burned through 4 sets of rotors and pads in just under 30k:dontknow:
i know we have atlease 10 srt 8 charger police cars yes i said srt cars and im not kidding there black and 3 infernos all unmarked and badass

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back