im back after 3 months of hell

Paul
Outstanding Job ......... Proud a ya ..... Make sure you keep that Truck of yours now ........ I know you gotta be good now, no more spinning tires. (yea right - lol)

I'm gonna do a GTG in August at the Sun, I'll keep ya posted ....

Jim

ctsrt10 said:
well i can say im now a ct state police officer. i graduated last friday and got my 08 crown vic p71 in sliver (ill post pics when its not rainning) i been through hell these past few weeks and in alot of ups and down with the misses. i just wanted to say im still around and try to peek in from time to time if i have internet service on my laptop doin stand by on road work.
you guys are goin to get a kick out of my vic when you see it i still cant belive i got it myself out of all 73 of us only 4 got unmarked units meaning no lightbar on top. i already decked out my car with extra lights and it looks like a night club lit up. i have to get back to work so ill check in to see whats what and get some kick ass gtgs goin.

they made you a cop? the skinny kid from the GTG?

JimTeTe said:
Paul
Outstanding Job ......... Proud a ya ..... Make sure you keep that Truck of yours now ........ I know you gotta be good now, no more spinning tires. (yea right - lol)

I'm gonna do a GTG in August at the Sun, I'll keep ya posted ....

Jim
dont worry its not goin anywhere it may piss me off from time to time but it is what it is now it can just sit. the toal process took almost 6 months the last 3 where hell

Last edited:
scoobert said:
they made you a cop? the skinny kid from the GTG?
and what are you trying to say that i cant do the job?
1.my truck may of broke that day but i own one.(you tryed to say i didnt)
2 the last 4 gtgs i put together and got them rolling
3. i may be skinny but ill out run you, do your self a huge fav dont come on here talking shit to someone who does alot for the new england crew, cause it will back fire on you trust me. now go try to pull your 5th wheel camper with your 10

Last edited:
i want to see a photo of you in uniform.
last time i knew here in new york you need to bench 280lbs to be a cop. it might be different there.

i was joking about not having a truck.

Gratz Paul... You and Derek can go on patrol together now.. lol

Gonna sell the rig for a viper too? :dontknow:

I think you have a long way to go if your try out for the strong man comp though. ;)

Next gtg I better get a PBA card...

scoobert said:
i want to see a photo of you in uniform.
Is this him?
me_myself_irene_profilelarge.jpg

Last edited:
Hey man congratulations! My dad has been a police officer for 37 years now. It's whay I'd have been had my temper not been so....... bad.

A most honorable career, way to go brother!

i'd hate to see you use nonlethal force on a guy like me. i would just sit on you. thats why you need to bench 280lbs in ny. to throw someone off you.

lets see some photos.....

FastSRT19 said:
Congrats! You guys have any Chargers? We have one unmarked Hemi powered Charger, and so far it has been great, when its not in the shop getting brakes...We've burned through 4 sets of rotors and pads in just under 30k:dontknow:

4 sets of brakes ---must be doing some serious high speed driving...isn't that against the Law ---Give yourself a Ticket:D :D

:rock: :rock: InterState drag Raceing GTG this weekend in CT.....No tickets will be issued....Location is exit 40 meet at rest area......Congrats on becomeing a Trooper...:rock: :rock: ---Please send 25 get out of jail free cards to the florida crew:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :D

VIPR PWR said:
:rock: :rock: InterState drag Raceing GTG this weekend in CT.....No tickets will be issued....Location is exit 40 meet at rest area......Congrats on becomeing a Trooper...:rock: :rock: ---Please send 25 get out of jail free cards to the florida crew:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :D

I second that motion... :rock:

May need Derek Poundstone for that one though.

TREKER said:

May need Derek Poundstone for that one though.

Derek could pull a few busses out to block off all the lanes from traffic:rock: :rock: :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIPR PWR
InterState drag Raceing GTG this weekend in CT.....No tickets will be issued....Location is exit 40 meet at rest area......Congrats on becomeing a Trooper... ---Please send 25 get out of jail free cards to the florida crew

TREKER said:

I third that motion...:rock:

Oh wait i got the ticket already..lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back