im back after 3 months of hell

ctsrt10 said:
and what are you trying to say that i cant do the job?
1.my truck may of broke that day but i own one.(you tryed to say i didnt)
2 the last 4 gtgs i put together and got them rolling
3. i may be skinny but ill out run you, do your self a huge fav dont come on here talking shit to someone who does alot for the new england crew, cause it will back fire on you trust me. now go try to pull your 5th wheel camper with your 10

Couldn't of said it better myself :D ..... We got your back Bud :rock:

Paul, looks like august 15, or 16 possibly or week after. I'll post up over the next week or so. GTG at the SUN, had a great time at the last one ...

Jim

hey man, congrats! you are going to love it.

Last edited:
small world

I live in florida but I was in Milford, Willimantic, and a car show in between on Sunday June 14. Maybe I drove by you in my orange '10 camaro rental. I noticed a lot of troopers on the road, and you guys dont fool around. EVERY TIME I saw one you had someone pulled over!

Good luck with it.

Congratulations. :congrats: I wish you well with your new career. I know I couldn't deal with all the assholes, like the police have to.

Bill.

JimTeTe said:
Couldn't of said it better myself :D ..... We got your back Bud :rock:

Paul, looks like august 15, or 16 possibly or week after. I'll post up over the next week or so. GTG at the SUN, had a great time at the last one ...

Jim
let me know so i can take the day off its gonna be hard but ill try, you got my cell just call me

tommyg said:
I live in florida but I was in Milford, Willimantic, and a car show in between on Sunday June 14. Maybe I drove by you in my orange '10 camaro rental. I noticed a lot of troopers on the road, and you guys dont fool around. EVERY TIME I saw one you had someone pulled over!

Good luck with it.
yeah its graduation week all over ct. kids getting drunk crashing cars and doin dumb things

ctsrt10 said:
let me know so i can take the day off its gonna be hard but ill try, you got my cell just call me

Let's make it this ....... You tell me what's good for you and I'll organize for that weekend. ..... Pick one, any in August ... Maybe it will stop raining by then ... :D

Jim

yea, yea, I'll call you over the weekend ....

:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

got that photo yet?

scoobert said:
:deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

got that photo yet?
Again, Your a Fkn Idiot

scoobert said:
never seen a cop that skinny before. i need a photo before he ingests like 5,000 donuts a year for the next 20.
Just because a cop can out run your fat ass doesnt mean you gotta be a dick to the guy.

Ouch, congrats bro stay safe out there no matter how skiny you are.

Good luck and be safe!!!

Congrats ctsrt10! :congrats: :congrats: It's a tough job, and thankless at times, but it takes a special kind of person to get it done.

As for Scoobert, Do you have proof that NY cops have to bench 280? I've seen some small cops in NY. Some of them can hardly speak English, or maybe it's just the accent:dontknow: . Maybe you should post a pic of yourself, then we can decide which one of you two commands more respect. Plus, you don't need to bench 280 to shoot off a taser:D .

here is vermont
Police Physical Fitness Requirements
Could you cut it as a cop? Check out these physical fitness requirements for law enforcement hopefuls between ages 20 and 29 at the Vermont Police Academy.

Men:

* Bench press: 99 percent of body weight
* Sit-ups: 38 per minute
* Push-ups: 29 per minute

all i am asking for is photos. it take 5 min to post photos.... unless there are none.
if i see it for myself

Last edited:
So if you don't weigh 280, you don't have to bench 280. Makes a lot more sense.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back