im back after 3 months of hell

Lets see if you can pass the VTCOA forums rules....

Welcome to the Viper Truck Club of America

Now for the rules :

-Respect each other

Damn...you couldn't even get past rule number 1.

scoobert said:
here is vermont
Police Physical Fitness Requirements
Could you cut it as a cop? Check out these physical fitness requirements for law enforcement hopefuls between ages 20 and 29 at the Vermont Police Academy.

Men:

* Bench press: 99 percent of body weight
* Sit-ups: 38 per minute
* Push-ups: 29 per minute

all i am asking for is photos. it take 5 min to post photos.... unless there are none.
if i see it for myself
Thats vermont, honestly how stupid can you get?

Yeah fake cop! How's that working out?
Still looking for my money on that shit transmission your "law enforcing" ass scammed me on. Still at Executive Dodge? Guess I'll have to pay a visit in person with REAL Connecticut Troopers.

when you go to the troopers, bring this with you.....
impersonation, no if's and's or b-b-b-but's

most of you know i became a state police officer, its been hellsome for me. my first night on i seen 2 of my friends die in a wreck involving a other town cop car, many high speed pursuits in wich one toaled my car while doin a pit , tickets out the ass and no time to my self. so i popped in to see whats bein goin on and to say hi and stay safe to all my friends. the job is fun with lots of paper work and stuff but i enjoy it, im also getting a new crusier soon hopfully its a new charger, or the srt charger since i do alot of the high speed stuff. ill keep in touch and pop in from time to time.

Last edited:
Yeah fake cop! How's that working out?
Still looking for my money on that shit transmission your "law enforcing" ass scammed me on. Still at Executive Dodge? Guess I'll have to pay a visit in person with REAL Connecticut Troopers.
Shpuldnt you be high on pain meds?

My understanding is he's full of shit, any officers here should be pussed if he's been lying this whole time. If he is an officer, he sold a piece of shit tranny to a fellow member.

According to one of his quotes, he's been pretty busy chasing down criminals.

Last edited:
I personally called and will call again tomorrow and was patched thru to Human Resources if CT State Troopers and they claim to never have had anyone by that name ever. Was really surprised they didn't question me about him falsely claiming he was indeed a trooper?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back