I'm back.....for a third time

spdrcrj

Reaction score
Well....I've had my '09 Silverado LTZ for grand total of 2 weeks today and worked a deal with John (John02SS) to get my old truck back. Anyone know of a cheap transport company? I've learned one thing from my last experience here. I know there are outstanding vendors who offered above and beyond support (Stinker) and those who I will never even admit they even exist (the company that worked the heads and jacked up my sct order).

Anyway.....onto a better subject....happy to be back in the clan!!! :rock:

i know your in florida...where is it coming from...Django (tim) hooked me up with a great shipper from cali to tx and it was farely resonable too. i believe it was elite transport....brandon was the guy who delivered it and was great. i think it was around a $1000 bucks all the way from california to east texas...which pretty cheap in my book. and would deifnetly use them again and recommend them

It'll be shipped from the florida panhandle to Las Vegas. I think we have a friend of John's who will drive the Vipertruck here to Vegas and the Silverado to FL for $1k.

faslane505 said:
i know your in florida...where is it coming from...Django (tim) hooked me up with a great shipper from cali to tx and it was farely resonable too. i believe it was elite transport....brandon was the guy who delivered it and was great. i think it was around a $1000 bucks all the way from california to east texas...which pretty cheap in my book. and would deifnetly use them again and recommend them

Elite rules.....

(800)470-9904
(580)774-2690

D

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

spdrcrj said:
It'll be shipped from the florida panhandle to Las Vegas. I think we have a friend of John's who will drive the Vipertruck here to Vegas and the Silverado to FL for $1k.

Geeee, that poor guy :rolleyes: ;) ;) ;) Welcome back again :marchmellow: :congrats:

Django and Prof, thanks for the info. I sent them a message. We'll see what they say tomorrow.

This is one reason why I don't think I will ever be able to get rid of my truck...How could you ever possibly settle for the practical one's...less power, alot less...that would suck, like going from a super model to a fat chick...anyway, welcome back dude:D

Well.....that's my thoughts too. I made a rash decision when I sold it. It's comfortable, alot of nice ammenities, and fast. It's a little bit sports car and a little bit grocery getter all in one.

spdrcrj said:
Well.....that's my thoughts too. I made a rash decision when I sold it. It's comfortable, alot of nice ammenities, and fast. It's a little bit sports car and a little bit grocery getter all in one.
My wife was pushing me to maybe trade in the 10 and pick up a more practical 4 door ram, they are nice but a truck like that just can't please me after owning the 10...I mean, how could it possibly:confused:

I told my wife I was ready to get rid of my truck.

I want someone to buy it for what I think it is worth....

;)

Wow! I know John treated your truck well while he had it. I saw it numerous times and it is a beautiful truck! He also made some nice add-ons to it.

One idea (although not very pratical on the waiting time) is to fly down for the SE GTG and then drive it back :) but that is 1 1/2 months away.

Congrats on the getting your truck back. I am sad though that John is getting out of the 10. :(

Congrats......

Hate to see it go, but I need something with 4 doors that can pull a race car trailor. Ol' Silver will be on a transport heading to Vegas Monday AM. I'm dropping it off Sunday night. Gonna be a sad day! But I know Jim will take care of it!

I'm throwing in the ported heads for Jim too! :D He is VERY attached to them. LOL

I have just the thing for those ported heads. I'll have it in my hands around June by the time the paperwork is done:

lwrc_psd_2.jpg

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back