I'm Back! With my 3rd SRT10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBIGWORM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep! I said 3rd. My 1st was a 2005Black QC(stolen & Stripped)
My 2nd was a 2004 red RC. (blew that one up with the NOS)Dammit,hate it when that happens! haha
Now i just got another 2005 QC,but this ones red! Only performance mods are Dual flowmaster 50's ... and gonna stay that way untillits paid for. then maybe long tube headers and maybe a programmer or something. First mods will be stereo and such..:marchmellow:

3rd times a charm :D Congrats. :rock:

MrBIGWORM said:
whats this "old school" stuff? haha

Not exactly certain of your question's point of origin.

But, there has been quite a schism created by some of the younger members that causes some us "old guys" to wear the scorn of our years like a badge of honor.

Enough 'splaining, Lucy?

dp

oh...ok,i get it...I was thinking it was that you were one of the first few members back in the beginning. i thought you might remember me.
and Demon8...i too have a NOS system for sale!!! haha

MrBIGWORM said:
oh...ok,i get it...I was thinking it was that you were one of the first few members back in the beginning. i thought you might remember me.

I'm one of the original members from the NFFF.......

As to whether or not that means I'm considered "one of the few" I'm not sure...

My truck was #131 and it was the first Paxton blown SRT-10 truck..... So, you be the judge ....... no biggie to me.......

dp

MrBIGWORM said:

Keep it...it'll work this time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back