I'm Back

'04SRT-10BLK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I'm sure most of you won't remember me but for those who do I sold my '04 Black Reg cab a couple years back only to regret to so much that I had to get a SRT again. So I've been looking for some time for a '06 Reg cab in Mineral Grey w/Nav and very low miles. After some looking I found one in SoCal and flew from Alberta to pick it up and drive it back. Here's a couple pictures of the truck I got and I'm very impressed. 4100 miles, original owner and gargaged all its life. Thanks.

img2322q.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

img2339.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Attachments

• untitled1.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Hahaha, I just edited my post after I seen the size of the pic I posted..WOW

Now your in the club: bought, sold, regreted, bought again. I've been there! Congrats, and welcome back.

Congratulations, not only the best year but you got the fastest color as well... :)

SANTEEN said:
Kids :dontknow: :D

Ha Ha I may be young but I sure am good at going fast! I'll be down your way sometime....I'll definetly hit you up! Miami is the place to party for 4 day weekends plus there a road track down there i want to take the bike to....What kinda times are you running anyway?

Damn! The the exact truck I am looking for! Not too many to choose from in the Northeast. Nice Ride.

46hemi said:
Damn! The the exact truck I am looking for! Not too many to choose from in the Northeast. Nice Ride.

Keep Looking, patience is all you need:D

Good choice of year and color :rock:

46hemi- make me an offer :D

Nice.:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back